Create Account

S54 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects

1) What is your player name and position? Jesse Seppanen, LW
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Power Foward, Shoot First
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? Like 6 months since i been active
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) n/a
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? yes
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord 9-10
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) not really i guess
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? close knit group
9) Do you have any experience with FHM6?
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw?

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

1) What is your player name and position?

Jonathan Lillehammer, Right Wing

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?

Counterattacking forward, dependable in defensive end and dangerous in transition, pass first

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?

First time

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)

I've been good for the most part

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?

I do use discord

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord

a 6 or 7

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)

I'd be fine with that

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?

the second option

no

Don't follow football that closely, I've heard he was pretty good, seen him in commercials, don't like the Steelers all that much.

[Image: kfm8l2J.png]
Raptors Raptors Raptors

RW - Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
I'd like to create a scorer who can also pass the puck.

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
This will be my 3rd player. I was away for about 7 seasons.

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
I love that update assistant and banking. That's a great change!

I use it, my ID: CaptainCrazy#8809

8 - I will do all PTs but I can't promise I will be very active on discord because of time difference with most users.

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
I can play only as a winger. My faceoffs are terrible and defense could be better.

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
Why not both?

No, but I like it.

He's a good actor. That's all I can say.

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Harry Walker
Physical Hardworking defenseman
yes it is my first time
Is there anything that makes posting easier? a guide to the HTML, etc
yes
6ish
If need be
championship
no
Isn't that the dude on NFL pregame?

[Image: HarryWalkerSig.png]

[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png]  [Image: PPpK5xb.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

1. Lonnie O'Donoghue, Defense.
2. I'm a quarterback defenseman.
3. First timer here.
4. Michael Izzy keeps messaging me seductive images on the site, help?
5. I only have a cell phone if you need to reach me call me at (513) 752-8030
6. 6 on site, don't use discord.
7. No I want to play defense sorry Undecided
8. Yes
9. None
10. Think I had sex with him in '87, gave him the clap.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

My name is Chris David Goodname and I'm right handed RD!

Rushing defenceman. Skilled skating skill. Shoots pretty much for defenseman.

No. 2013 - 2016 I had an active player.

I agree with You. If it would be my 1st gen player it would be much harder. It was hard back in the days too but a lot of Latvians that joined in same time helped me. Hardest thing for me is to understand when I can receive TP from PTs. For Gods sake I could forget I did 10 year anniversary PT.

No but yes. I joined discord since February and try to use it daily.

5 site; 4 discord

Of course. I can always switch on LD. Just kidding. Do whatever You want with me. I'm Your bitch.

I have heard this question before. I will answer little bit different this time - I'm not interested in results of sim. It's interesting to follow but it is pointless if You don't have a great group around You. Even 6-38-6 season is awesome if teammates are all right!

Mestis Hermes GM 1 season

Who?

Lord Raiden Center
Screener with physical playmaking ability
THis is my first time creating a player
I am just looking for pointers or specific threads to look at for reference. 
Discord- LordRaiden#1908 only setup for this
I would say i would be about 7-8 activity. 
I am willing to play a different position. 1st year i am willing to learn and do as much as i need to
I feel like if you have the 2nd part of that statement, a close-knit group. That is the formula for a championship team. 
No i do not

A Ladies man

1) What is your player name and position? Mertin Broduer - Goalie 
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Focus on team play, for goalies it's mainly just make a save and your good, but it should also focus on positioning and goal set-ups, passing to the right player first, knowing they are going to make the right decision.
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? This would be my first season in SHL.
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) Right now, it's great, there was been a lot of help from the community, GMs and players.
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? I do use discord heres my discord ID cardboard#1588
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord 7-8, I check discord wayyy to often.
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) I've never heard of a goalie playing out of position beforre, but if it helps the team sure why not, good experience I guess.
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Winning a championship isn't fun withought a great team, I don't even think it's possible to win without such a team.
9) Do you have any experience with FHM6? No but, I can watch a couple of videos on it.
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw? Not a huge Stealers fan, but he's cool I guess.

Teddy Park- LD
I want to be a punishing defenseman. Opposing teams shouldn't want to play a shift against me because I'll block all their passing lanes, shots, and knock them on their ass while I'm at it.

Yessir, brand new to the community.

Yes, at the moment I feel like I have a grasp on things but if I'm fortunate enough to become a Kraken then I will definitely require guidance and mentorship in navigating everything simulation hockey has to offer.

Yessir, I'm on discord daily.

I'm still finding my feet here, but right now I'm all in and don't see that stopping any time soon but with some expected regression I'll go a 7. One point for each of the 7 days a week I will be on discord, and then minus 3 for the 3-4 days a week I'll be involved on the website.

Yessir, I'm a leftie so obviously prefer the left side but if the team needs me to play on the right I will. Heck, really while defense is my position whatever my coaching staff and trainers want me to focus on I will.

I can buy a ring from my local thrift store, but the brother on the ice around me are what make earning a ring special. The tighter we are as a unit the better the experience all around

Negative Ghostrider

That man earned his spot in the hall, but he really should step down from announcing.

Jonas Müller, RW

I'm hoping to develop a pass first forward who has great vision to be used both offensively and defensively.

Yeah, it's my first ever season 

No, nothing has come up yet, I think I'm getting the hang of things.

Yeah, my ID is Simmie58#0732

I think i'll be on frequently so I'll say a 7

For sure, I'll do what ever benefits the team most.

I would say that latter, that's why I am here, to meet new people who like the same sport.

I have never used it

I'm sorry, I have no idea who he is, so I don't think I have an opinion.

Ryu Jones, Left Winger

Speedster. Pass First.

First Time

My biggest issue is just locating all of the different forums, which just takes time.

I do use Discord.

If that is what the team needs.

A close-knit group, it makes the winning all the better!

None

He is a decent analyst

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/wiqZK8C.png[/img]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/6QlU4ci.png[/img]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Adrik Baranov, LD

Puck Rushing Defender

This will be my fourth player. It's been about a year since I was active as I was finishing out my nursing degree and ending up having less than zero free time.

I do use discord, my handle is Jorec #3323.

7 or 8. Active but not obsessed.

Sure.

Close knit team, championships are a solid bonus.

Unfortunately not.

Literally no opinion on him.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

junior guarda G
back up goalie
no. a long time
no
yes
3/10
no
winning a championship with a close-knit group
no other than trying to do stuff for teddy
no

Juan Hunna-Pussent, LW

Speedy. Shoot first.

This is my first SHL player.

I mean yall could update things to reflect the new engine in all the advice packages

Yes. I'm AdamS

Probably 8+?

I guess? I mean if it results in me being drafted lower to a badly managed team I'll make it a point to haunt your children for generations. other than that it should be fine.

The second. I'm here to have fun and make a great player long term. Nobody makes the hall of fame on the d-league title.

It killled my parents. Im here for revenge.

the worst hall of fame quarterback but he cashed in like a mofo

Cam Nosreh, Power Forward/Sniper

Shoot Always

LOL.

Around 20 seasons since I have been "active" and 10 since I have been "semi"

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SITE!!!! ALL SERIOUSNESS, LOOKS GREAT

Sehnsucht#9146

Nope, RW only please.

Yes.

No, but I do with Covid-19.

Cannonball Run was lit af

[Image: CamNosreh.png]