Create Account

S54 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects

1) What is your player name and position?

Hennessey-Gallchobhar O'McGuiness, Defenseman/Right Defenseman

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
Two-Way Defenseman

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
Yep, first time participating. I joined only recently.

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
I think I'm fine so far, I've chatted with other more established SHL members (such as your own sve7en), so I think I'm fine.

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
I'm super active on Discord, you can find me at: the_paytonium#1665

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord
Probably a solid 7-8, maybe higher depending on workload.

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
Of course, my archetype is a do-it-all defenseman and player in general, so a position switch that would help the team is perfectly acceptable.

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
This is a hard one, obviously, I want to win a championship, but I don't think either of these things are mutually exclusive. Close-knit groups with high chemistry typically are pretty successful on the ice. If forced to make a dedication, I guess I would have to say the latter is more important.

9) Do you have any experience with FHM6? 
Not at all, I know what it is, but I've never played it.

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw?
I loved him in Better Late Than Never, I thought he was downright hilarious. And of course as a quarterback, absolute legend. Even as a 'Skins fan I have to admit that.

[Image: Screenshot_2020-05-18_at_9.24.57_PM.png?...height=942]
[Image: HenneyIL-GBsig2.png]
~ Sigs made by yours truly ~

[Image: vokU6Ra.png] | [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

Ivan Victory, LD
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
A two-way D with an offensive mindset. Gritty, brave, strong. players like Burns and Pronger are inspirations.
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
This is my first time!
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
Not at the moment, I'm not sure what I don't know yet.
Wearingabear is my tag
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
Always
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
 Close knit group
 Nope

Annoying, time to retire Terry!

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

05-11-2020, 01:10 PMFuzzSHL Wrote:
Kraken Welcome Interested Prospects! Kraken

[Image: CarolinaKraken.png]

I'm Fuzz, returning General Manager of the Carolina Kraken!

After a run that saw Carolina finish in the top 3 of the league from S50 to S52, S53 saw the Kraken barely slide into the playoffs before ultimately falling to the Laurifer Trophy winners in the first round. With most of our forward core consisting of rookies last season, this season should see the Kraken ina  much more competitive state than last season. We've got a few open spots in the lineup to fill, so expect to hear from me or one of the Kraken management members soon. Welcome to the league!

Quote:1) What is your player name and position?

- Zakkira Diporov “The BIG Russian” RW

Power Foward, and it really depends if my teammate has a better chance on goal and I can see that, I will for sure be passing, but if my chance is there I will take the shot and SCORE!!!

First time participating!! And I’m excited.

I have been welcomed to this league with open arms, and being helped every part of the way so far is amazing, if I have questions I will definitely reach out. 

TheSparkyDee#2422

Discord is hard during day, due to I have 2 kids and a wife, but this once the kids go to bed, I’m available, but I also can text all day through discord. So a number I don’t know, maybe a 7ish.

I would move positions if I had to. 

Definitely a close group, I’m here to win championships for my team! 

No, but I play a Soccer manager game. FM16-20

The Hall of Fame QB from the Pittsburgh Steelers?

Thank you for your interest in the Kraken!

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Cody Spinka - Center

Sniper player - I get set up for the shot, focus on getting open, then make the shot

This will be my first time

I think I'm finally getting the hang of it however, when I'm posting for media/money do I need to link that somewhere to receive the money or for it to be graded. If that makes sense...

I do! User: FroYoGeddon

8-10 to be honest. I'm really into it so far and I'm excited tcontinue 

Most likely yes, I don't see a problem with that

I'm more into being with a team that has a good time together...but let's be honest, we'll win together too as a team! 

Can't say I am

Should I have thoughts on Terry Bradshaw? lol

[Image: lOtAKmL.png]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]

1) What is your player name and position?Pavel Kharlamov - RW

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Sniper so shoot first

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?About a year since I was fully committed

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) I am pretty comfortable with the site

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?Yes, Rippleluck#2328

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord8 for both

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)I have no issue playing in other spots but won't change my TPE allocation

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?Good team/locker room

9) Do you have any experience with FHM6?Have Played FHM from FHM2

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw?None

Jason Desrouelux - Winger

Sniper, Shoot first.

Not my first time. My last like good player was Westbrook. So like 2 years ago.

Always on discord.

10. going full juicer this run.

yeah could switch.

close-knit group.

nope

old cute grandpa

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Sammy Blaze, center

Shoot first power forward I think, it could be too early to tell

This is my second player, my first is still playing and was actually drafted by this franchise in S41. (taken one spot before Pingy Pingu)

I'm okay.

I'm on discord and was in the Montreal discord for a long time before the move to Carolina.

Probably 9

As a center, I'm fine with playing wing for sure.

After having a player who played his entire career on the rebuilding Texas Renegades, being on a good team who competes would be great, but not winning an SMJHL championship is not a big deal to me.

I've played every FHM up until 5, I haven't played 6 yet though.

Underrated QB who did nothing but win.

kyle izzy lw

shoot first

no, few years

yes same#2022

site probably not high, discord depends on how i feel i fit in the discord i can be very active
depends on what the possibility is

vibing with the boys

few hours on fhm5 and 4 and 2

h

Blunt Man, G

Big puck magnet, Puck devourer, Black hole for pucks?

nope, just retired my last player late last season.

I'm not new and shit can still get confusing 8 blunts in.

I do

For this player, at least a 9.

I mean yes, but probably not the best idea... lol

I want to have fun, but winning is fun. Can't a want a championship with a group of good buddies? no, fine gimme that championship then Wink lololol

I don't, but I was watching closely to what seemed to work at the SMJHL level and I hope to mimic the success of a few goalies Smile

Terry is kind of dumb... BUT the dude fuckin won games. Never got to see him play.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

TURG TURG PLAY LEFT WING

TURG FAST TURG DANGLER

My first player was on the championship winning S38 Prince George Firebirds. I've been inactive since around S42-ish

I think I remember the gist

I use discord regularly

That's a solid 10

No problemo

Definitely a close-knit group.

I've played FHM5

[Image: 353.gif]

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

Devin Basher RW

Playmaker? I don't remember D: Passing

yep! first time

I think I'm starting to get the hang of it

Yep! hannington#8491

7-8

Whatever will help the team!

why not both Smile

nope

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ dunno who he is idk sports

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

1) What is your player name and position? James Hagan, LW
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Goal scorer
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? Yes, never been here before
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) No
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Yes
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord: 8.24
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) Nope
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Championship
9) Do you have any experience with FHM6? Yes
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw? Better to listen to than Joe Buck

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

05-11-2020, 01:10 PMFuzzSHL Wrote:
Kraken Welcome Interested Prospects! Kraken

[Image: CarolinaKraken.png]

I'm Fuzz, returning General Manager of the Carolina Kraken!

After a run that saw Carolina finish in the top 3 of the league from S50 to S52, S53 saw the Kraken barely slide into the playoffs before ultimately falling to the Laurifer Trophy winners in the first round. With most of our forward core consisting of rookies last season, this season should see the Kraken ina  much more competitive state than last season. We've got a few open spots in the lineup to fill, so expect to hear from me or one of the Kraken management members soon. Welcome to the league!

Quote:1) What is your player name and position?

Thank you for your interest in the Kraken!

1. Kōjō Murata - Goalie

2. Agile/Mentality Tough - rebound focus, conservative and position-based alertness

3. This is my first time here - looking forward to it!

4. I'm starting to get my bearings as far as where things are located - but perhaps a list of MUST KNOW locations for gaining TPE, I find myself navigating all over the place to find things again. I'm sure I'll figure this out soon.

5. Dischord: Boondoggler #9804

6. That's a HARD 1

7. I'm a goalie, but wouldn't mind mixing it up on the LW : P

8. The close-knit aspect of community is preferred at this point; I want to help win, but you need to believe in the team first.

9. No

10. At first, pretty indifferent- but his eccentricities have grown in appreciation like a fine wine over the years.