Create Account

S54: Interested Prospects

Player Name: Ryan Rieley
Position: LW
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot First
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) I'd say 8 is fair
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yes, I played in St. Louis back in S19 so it would be fun to come back
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) SHL and VHL
Favorite NHL Team? New Jersey Devils
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I'd say I prefer Discord, I use it a decent amount already
Any cool hobbies you want to share? I do prospect writing for DobberProspects and DraftGeek.ca

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Player Name:
Johnny Shuffleboard
Position:
Defense
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?
Pass, but it's more offensive than defensive
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?
Ya, why not? I'll join any team that wants me.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.)
BESL if you've ever heard of it
Favorite NHL Team?
Rangers
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?
Discord
Any cool hobbies you want to share?
GuitarWink

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 09:46 PM by kylecorbett42.)

Scarecrows  Scarecrows  Scarecrows

Ciao! The name is Domenic Alessandrini, and whether you draft me or not I promise you that you will not forget that name. Thank you for allowing me to answer some of your questions! Now let's dive in!!!

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

Player Name:

My name is Domenic Alessandrini

Position:

I play Left Wing

I'm okay with either, but I would probably say pass first

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)

Site? 8. Discord? 274163214

Yes! Would love to scare off the opposition every time I take the ice.

Played previously in NSFL, SFL, SCORacing, and currently playing (for the last 2.5 years) in Fake Baseball.

Favorite NHL Team?

Los Angeles Kings!

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?

I love Discord! I spent wayyyyy too much time on it daily! PM me at kylecorbett42#7256

I'm a huge coffee snob. Love trying out the newest espresso place in town. I lead multiple student organizations on my college campus. Oh, and my favorite hobby is my love for making Sports Jersey PFPs! Here's me in a Scarecrows jersey:

[Image: wVUBMie.png]

So anyways, that's all for me! Thank you again for allowing me to answer your questions and I look forward to hopefully hearing back from you soon!!! Go Scarecrows!

Scarecrows  Scarecrows  Scarecrows

[Image: 5ijj5Fv.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Player Name:
Wile E Coyote

Position:
Center

Pass first, but shoot on good opportunities!

6 site, 10 discord

I don't have any preferences really, as I don't know them teams! As a Canadian, probably the Canadian teams have 0,00025 points more...

I play in the NSFL since mid february, that's why I know so well the differences in time spent on site and on team discord.

Favorite NHL Team?
Vancouver Canucks.

Annastesia#7729, please feel free to contact with any questions, doubts!

I play bass in a rock and roll band. I am currently playing lots of nba 2k20, and also some Madden 2020. For more than a year I'm in various GM NFL sim leagues, 5 FOF8. 2 DSFL since this year. I'm a biker.

[Image: WnIxdNc.png]

C | Wile Coyote | S55 | 334 TPE
Update page | Stats Page
Whalers 

Player Name:Big Terry Smith
Position: RD
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass first.
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday): Somewhere around a 4 or a 5
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I have interest in playing for any team in the SMJHL
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) This is my first time in any sim league
Favorite NHL Team? Edmonton Oilers
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Yep, I got discord for the purpose of the site.
Any cool hobbies you want to share? Outside of school and hockey my life is pretty boring, so no.

[Image: IYqjgDl.png]

Player Name:Taylor Gervais
Position:RW
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?Goal First
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? 8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? yes, I'll any teams that want to win!
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) SHL for 3 seasons at least
Favorite NHL Team? Tampa Bay
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord yop : Pampel#3809
Any cool hobbies you want to share? Ultimate Frisbee, Music, Sports in generals, history, video games, arts...

Player Name:
Zelma Zuntnere
Position:
LW
Shoot first
Why not. New player, new teams
GRSL, SHL, VHL, SBA
Favorite NHL Team?
Right now any team that has a Latvian on it. Buffalo, Columbus (loving Merzly), Senators and Penguins
Discord - Eve#1311
I play football/soccer, gonna get my bachelors degree in physiotherapy and just vibin.

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Player Name:
Theo Kondos

Position:
LW

Either, open to suggestions

8-9

Sure, why not. Open to all teams.

SHL S22, Gomhl S1, NFSL very little.

Favorite NHL Team?
Edmonton

Everyone uses discord, so you can count me in.

Nothing crazy, I enjoy a good round of beer darts.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Player Name: Jed Mosley Jr
Position: RD
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 6
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yup I am open to all teams. 
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) I was in the SHL for 4 years back in the day. 
Favorite NHL Team? Penguins
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I use discord so no problem. 
Any cool hobbies you want to share?  Nothing cool. I play Warzone, Apex, am a scratch golfer and collect sneakers. 

Player Name: Alex Marshall
Position: RW
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) Not sure, I'll go with 8.
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Sure.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) SBA and SHL mostly. Some VHL too.
Favorite NHL Team? Leafs.
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I'm good with either.
Any cool hobbies you want to share? Nothing comes to mind.

[Image: d4tHOa1.png]

Player Name:

Nicolae Antonescu

Position:

Goalie

Shoot first. Has there been a goalie in the SHL who scored a goal yet?

5 or 6?

Absolutley! Both of my previous players were crows (Jon Tellofsen and Basil Magnicotta). They are the only SMJHL team I've ever known!.

This is my third SHL player, no other leagues.

Favorite NHL Team?

Colorado Avalanche

Either works! Discord ID is Rancidbudgie#5743, but I'm already in the Crow's LR!

I teach History and love stats and spreadsheets!

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Player Name: Victor Ball

Shoot first.

I'm interested in teams who are interested in me.

2 and a half years. SHL and GOMHL (rip)

Favorite NHL Team?

Golden Knights

Discord.

Gaming, sports, and sleeping

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2020, 03:29 PM by sulovilen.)

Player Name:
Walton Stromberg

Position:
C

Definitely pass first

Maybe 8-9? My guess is I'm reachable and checking things out daily, and then spending some additional hours weekly. 

Definitely. Although I can't really compare it to the other teams as I don't know pretty much anything about them. But at least Scarecrows is a nice an memorable name. 

None

Favorite NHL Team?
Jets and Panthers

Yeah, I use Discord for other things already. Plus the forum feels clumsy. sulovilen#1223

Definitely not. I mean... I don't have any hobbies I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing, but I don't have any cool hobbies. Had to put that one out.
My hobbies are watching hockey, discussing hockey, simming hockey, missing hockey, then playing some other kinds of sim games (city/transport management), walking with my dog, watching tv, listening to podcasts etc. But nothing cool.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Player Name: Ismael Sanchez
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?: Shoot first!
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday): 7-8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?: 100%! Im interested in joining any Locker room!
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.): PBE, NSFL
Favorite NHL Team? Golden Nights
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?: Definitely Discord
Any cool hobbies you want to share? I play football, Wrestling, Lacrosse

Player Name: Jesse Seppanen
Position: LW
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot First
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 9-10
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yes
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None
Favorite NHL Team? Canucks
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I like discord a lot
Any cool hobbies you want to share? I stream video games i guess

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]