Create Account

S54: Interested Prospects

Player Name:
Daniil Nikiforov

Position:

Center

Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?

Pass pass the puck puck, always. 

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)

8-10

Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?

I have interest in all teams!

Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.)

VHL and SBA

Favorite NHL Team?

Colorado Avalanche

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?

I am down with both. I have discord. DELIRIVM#6209

Any cool hobbies you want to share?

Drawing, Painting, Model Building, Tabletop DMing, Boxing (punching bag only atm)

Player Name: Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind
Position: RW
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 9
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? It would be great.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) Only SHL
Favorite NHL Team? Columbus Blue Jackets
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I prefer Discord, my ID: CaptainCrazy#8809
Any cool hobbies you want to share? I follow tennis a lot.

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Player Name: Harry Walker
Position: Defenseman
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass First
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 6ish, not entirely sure yet
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Sure, winning records interest me alot
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA etc.) none at all
Favorite NHL Team? tossup between caps and canes
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? prefer discord
Any cool hobbies you want to share? Competed in a world championship for Irish dance once - planning to again once the pandemic is over.

[Image: HarryWalkerSig.png]

[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png]  [Image: PPpK5xb.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Player Name: Jonathan Lillehammer
Position: Right Wing
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 8-9
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Sure, I'm new so I don't really have any preference as far as junior teams, I'll be happy on any team, including the Scarecrows
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None
Favorite NHL Team?  Caps
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?  Discord works for me
Any cool hobbies you want to share?  Mostly hockey but thats kinda obvious, normal stuff like music and videogames, I was getting into rock climbing before everything got shut down.

[Image: kfm8l2J.png]
Raptors Raptors Raptors

1. Lonnie O'Donoghue
2. D
3. Pass first
4. 8
5. idk maybe
6. I was in SBA but went inactive, I was in PBE but went inactive, and I was in SHL but went inactive.
7. Columbus Blue Jackets.
8. I'm not allowed to download discord on the family computer because grandpa says its a virus so email me [email protected]
9. No.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Player Name: Chris Goodname
Position: RD
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shooty smoothy
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 10 but not every day
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I'm not scared of that.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) S14 - S30 SHL; VHL episodic; S1-S11 LSHL (Latvian Simulated Hockey League); S4 - S9 SFS (Simulated Football Superleague);
Favorite NHL Team? Detroit Red Wings
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I prefer forum but it's ok to go with discord too.
Any cool hobbies you want to share? Cookins if it counts. I like to cook for fun. I like writing and I'm working for chemistry.

Player Name: Lord Raiden
Position:Center
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)- 8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I have an extreme interest for any team willing to draft me. 
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None
Favorite NHL Team? Capitals 
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I have Discord just for this- LordRaiden#1908

Avid Hockey player. currently playing in a rec league roller hockey league. (temp suspended) 

Player Name: Mertin Broduer
Position: Goalie 
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass First.
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 7-8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Seems like an intresting team!
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None, complete noobie to this.
Favorite NHL Team? NJ Devils!
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord is easier.
Any cool hobbies you want to share? Ultimate frisbee I guess.

Player Name: Teddy Park
Position: LD
Pass. I'll throw the occasional slapshot at the net for a dirty goal, but the scoring is up to the forwards.

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)
I'll be very active on discord in the locker room, but will probably only be on the forums about half the time.

I have interest in joining whichever team will give me an opportunity. If that's the Scarecrows, then I'm all in on helping the team win 'ships.

Negative Ghostrider

Favorite NHL Team?
Go Caps!

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?
MUCH prefer Discord Trashae#3092 Please feel free to reach out at any point and I'll be happy to answer any questions y'all have.

I once tried to learn guitar. It didn't go well

Player Name:
Ryu Jones

Position:
Left Winger

Pass First

Any team that is willing to take me, I'll work my hardest for them.

None

Favorite NHL Team?
Washington Capitals

I can work with either

Love playing Ultimate Frisbee and Volleyball when I have the time.

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/wiqZK8C.png[/img]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/6QlU4ci.png[/img]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Player Name: Jonas Müller
Position: RW

Pass first

I think a 7

Yep I would love to join any team with such a cool name

Never done it

Favorite NHL Team?
Washington Capitals

I like to use discord my ID is Simmie58#0732

I like the process of hoping quarantine will end but it never will.

Player Name: junior guarda
Position: backup goalie
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? no
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 1
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? 1
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) yes
Favorite NHL Team? kings
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? yes
Any cool hobbies you want to share? no

b]Player Name:[/b] Adrik Baranov
Position: LD
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 7 to 8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Absolutely. I'd be happy to be a Scarecrow.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) 9+ years on the SHL. A smattering of stints on other leagues.
Favorite NHL Team? Senators
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Absolutely, Jorec#3323 is my handle.
Any cool hobbies you want to share? Wargaming, I play Age of Sigmar.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Player Name: Juan Hunna-Pussent
Position: LW
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 8+
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yes.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) Also yes.
Favorite NHL Team? Vegas
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord.
Any cool hobbies you want to share? growing old.

Player Name:
Hennessey-Gallchobhar O'McGuiness

Position:
Defenseman/ Right Defenseman

As a defenseman, probably pass first, but I want to be proficient as both, as a two-way versatile defenseman.

Probably an 8 or 9.

Of course! I have interest in joining any team that shows me interest as well.

No prior experience.

Favorite NHL Team?
Go Caps baby.

I'm super active on Discord, find me at: the_paytonium#1665

I love to play video games, guitar, and do digital art.

[Image: Screenshot_2020-05-18_at_9.24.57_PM.png?...height=942]
[Image: HenneyIL-GBsig2.png]
~ Sigs made by yours truly ~

[Image: vokU6Ra.png] | [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]