Create Account

S54 Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name:
Hennessey-Gallchobhar O'McGuiness

Player Position:
Defenseman/Right Defenseman

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):
Probably a solid 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:
Yeah, I am very active on Discord; My ID is: the_paytonium#1665

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Yep, I am.

What sort of player are you looking to build?:
A Two-Way Defenseman who can do it all, on both sides of the rink.

Do you know anyone on the site?:
I was recommended by my friend who goes by chilidawg.

Who is your favorite NHL team?:
Washington Caps my dude, all the way.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:
Loaded omelets. Two eggs, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, copious amounts of cheese, salt, pepper, and a bit of salsa. Mmmmm, makes me hungry just thinking about it.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.
I'm still a student, I like to think my life's pretty normal.

[Image: Screenshot_2020-05-18_at_9.24.57_PM.png?...height=942]
[Image: HenneyIL-GBsig2.png]
~ Sigs made by yours truly ~

[Image: vokU6Ra.png] | [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

Player Name:
Ivan Victory
Player Position:
Two Way LD
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):
Sure
Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Wearingabear
Player that emulates Pronger or Burns
Nope
SJ Sharks
Too many, that's all I really do is cook. Nothing beats a simple omelette, or a MR Ribeye with chimichurri and grilled veggies

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):

30M, Chef that also loves hockey. My cat's an asshole when he wants to get fed, but is adorable most other times. Except when he tries to kill me.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Player Name: Cody Spinka 

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes I am! I use Discord a lot really.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am currently yes!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I'm really into any kind of build at this point. I have't made up my mind just yet as I'm still learning about how this all works. I'm up to building a player that helps my team.

Do you know anyone on the site?: I do not. This is my first time here.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Washington Capitals!

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I'm not much of a cook but I make a mean grilled cheese!

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): 

I work full time at a tech company (helpful I know!). I'm 27 and I enjoy hockey obviously. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends when I'm not Quarantined and I love playing video games, it's another huge hobby of mine.  

[Image: lOtAKmL.png]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2020, 01:30 AM by RippleLuck.)

Player Name: Pavel Kharlamov

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4/5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yeah I'm fine on discord

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Perimeter Shooter

Who is your favorite NHL team?: OiIers

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Spaghetti

Player Name: Jason Desrourueel.ux

Player Position: Winger

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5+++++++++

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yeaaah

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yeeeah i am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: good hand snipe man

Do you know anyone on the site?: i know only one man and his name is @JumpierPegasus hes a bit of a dick tho :(

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Flyers

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Chicek cordon bvlue

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I am a young 19 year old female from korea livign in internet cafe.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

05-11-2020, 01:33 PMthecanadiancanuck Wrote: Hey everyone! I'm thecanadiancanuck, and I'm the co-GM for the Vancouver Whalers. You've probably filled out several of these by now, so just bear with us here, but these questions really help us to get to know all of you for the upcoming SMJHL draft! Getting into the questions now:

Player Name: Zakkira "The BIG Russian" Diporov

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes, or phone number or FB messenger 

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes I am!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Power Foward

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Red Wings

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: STEAK! Medium Rare

Feel free to PM or Discord our head GM @dmills3 or myself @"thecanadiancanuck" if you have any other queries.

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Player Name: Sammy Blaze

Player Position: C

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No

What sort of player are you looking to build?: An offensive minded, defensive minded, goal scoring faceoff winning forward man

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes I have friends

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Vancouver (woah)

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: breakfasty stuff

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I am a near 30 year old man with a degree who works for a major transportation company in the Pacific northwest and doesn't get any free money due to corona.
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2020, 09:02 PM by Obsidian311.)

Player Name:
Blunt Man

Player Position:
Goalie

It has been about a 3 but I plan to meet this player with a 5

Yes I am

Yes I am

A monster of a goalie with fast reflexes and top notch positioning

I know a lot of people on the site as a recreate but the only ones I have met in person are @Blastmeaway and @Darkened_Rose_16

The Colorado Avalanche but if Seattle goes with the Kraken it is going to be a hard sell not to root for them being from Oregon and that is within driving distance

Barbecue Steak, Barbecued potatoes, and whatever veggie the ladies want.

32, stay at home dad, live with my wife and our fiance and they both work while I stay home and take care of the kids. Between the 3 of us we have 6 of them but if anything I have more time now that I did before when I was working.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Player Name: kyle izzy

Player Position: lw

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: same#2022

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: scrappy

Do you know anyone on the site?: mayve

Who is your favorite NHL team?: sens

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: fish

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): n

Player Name:

TURG TURG

Player Position:

Left wing

HELL YEAH

I'm only in the general SHL chat

Someone fast and irritating

I remember ML and Arty the most

Vancouver Canucks

I like baking more than cooking. I can make some kickass banana chocolate chip muffins

I'm a uni student currently and other than that I'm a camp counselor in the spring/summer and a ski technician in the winter

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

Player Name: James Hagan

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Didn't get invited

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A good one

Do you know anyone on the site?: I know everyone

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Nashville

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Steak

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): 22 y/o college student

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Player Name: Devin Basher

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3-4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yessir

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): i think so!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: i think i picked playmaker but i genuinely don't remember

Do you know anyone on the site?: yes! several they've been helping me out

Who is your favorite NHL team?: I don't follow hockey ;-;

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: RAMEN. not the instant stuff. the good broth n everything

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I'm 19, student and working right now. I'm a barista, and studying graphic design.

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Player Name: Kojo Murata

Player Position: Goalie

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3 (few times a week in bunches)

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:  Dischord: Boondoggler #9804

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes. but haven't checked it out yet

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A reliable, mentally tough goalie - agile and positioning focused

Do you know anyone on the site?: No

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Caps

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I cook a lot- but Kofta kebabs skewers with a nice orzo salad has been a great go-to recently, so good/easy.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I'm 31 -  work in procurement for a government contractor; I also make/play music in my free time.