Create Account

S54 Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Ryan Rieley

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4, I'll be around for point tasks and such but I won't be on 24/7

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yeah for sure, I use discord fairly regularly

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Skilled power forward, kind of like Alex Tuch

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yup, I've been here since S1 so I know my way around the place.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: New Jersey Devils

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Indian Biryani

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I'm 25, work as a graphic designer, and recently got engaged back in December. I also do hockey prospect writing for DobberProspects and DraftGeek.ca.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Player Name:

Player Position:

Stan Q Next C

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

4?

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:

Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?:

dominant player

Do you know anyone on the site?:

yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?:

Rangesr

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:

I am pretty mediocre - but make chicken decent

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):

PM me on discord

Player Name: Mack Daddy

Player Position: C

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes Mack#3666

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Power Forward Center

Do you know anyone on the site?: I know a couple people

Who is your favorite NHL team?: The Flames but I grow to dislike them over the years.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I love to cook for my wife and kids and they love this cheesy potato and bacon soup I make. It smells so good cooking it with lots of butter, onions and bacon.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): Mid 30's Dad of 3 young kids and sold my retail business last year so I have been enjoying freedom. I love gaming as well as collecting and reading old/rare books.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Whalers Whalers Whalers

Ciao! My name is Domenic Alessandrini, and I would love to be in your consideration for one of your highly esteemed draft selections. So, without further ado, allow me to introduce myself!

Whalers Whalers Whalers

Player Name:

My name is Domenic Alessandrini

Player Position:

I play Left Wing, but am flexible playing other positions

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

On the site? Probably like a 4.1. On Discord? like 9,000,000.

Yes yes yes yes yessss!!! kylecorbett42#7256

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

I am in the S55 Class discord server!

I want to be the smartest guy on the ice at all times. I'm willing to sacrifice some fundamental skills in order to be the best at reading the defense/offense or setting up screens or being fast and agile!

Not sure how many Fake Baseball people are here, but I know all of them.

Los Angeles Kings!

I love making some upside-down tater tot casserole! so good!

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):

I'm a college student at a well-known major University. I lead multiple on-campus student organizations at said school. I am currently unemployed, which gives me a lot of time for the SHL! I also am a huge coffee snob, and love trying out new espresso/coffee places in my town. Also, my claim to fame is that I got kicked out of a Sears in a mall one time. Want to know why? Gonna have to draft me to find out Wink

Whalers Whalers Whalers

Well, that's about all I got! Thank you for allowing me to answer some of your questions, and I look forward to hearing from you all soon! Go Whalers!!!

[Image: RKQje8W.png]

Whalers Whalers Whalers

[Image: 5ijj5Fv.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Player Name:
Wile E Coyote

Player Position:
Center

3 site, 5 discord

yes. Annastesia#7729

yes, in S55 and S54, as I joined just the last week of S54...

Wayne Gretzky, field general

Some of the players in my DSFL and NSFL team are here, but not too active, it seems.

Vancouver Canucks!

I'm so bad at cooking that I have to go with frozen pizza.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.
I'm a 48 years old computer programmer from Spain, half canadian. I also give occasional classes at a private university, currently they are online due to covid19. I play bass in a rock band. I am playing a lot of NBA 2k20 currently, and also Madden 2020. I used to play FHM 1 and 2. Waiting for discount to get 6.
NBA favourite team is Toronto Raptors, used to be Vancouver Grizzlies until they moved! In the NFL it is the Bucs, then come the Packers and Lions. In CFL it is the BC Lions.
From a 'patriotic' point of view, I would like to play in a Canadian team, but actually I'm not that big of a patriot, so any team will be good and get my best!

[Image: WnIxdNc.png]

C | Wile Coyote | S55 | 334 TPE
Update page | Stats Page
Whalers 

Player Name: Big Terry Smith

Player Position: RD

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): Probably a 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yep for sure

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yep

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Mobile, Two-way defenceman

Do you know anyone on the site?: No

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Edmonton Oilers

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Definetely Steak

[Image: IYqjgDl.png]

Player Name:Taylor Gervais

Player Position:
RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yep totally

Are you in the Rookie Discord: yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Perimeter Shooter (fast and agile player with good puck handling and good at getting open)

Do you know anyone on the site?: yes, Shmurph

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Tampa Bay

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Chicken Hamburger with home made french chies

Discord ID: Pampel#3809 You can ask me everything you want there, I'll generally answer everyday!

Player Name: Zelma Zuntnere

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 8

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yeah, discord is good. Discord - Eve#1311

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am not on any SHL related chats, I left them when I left the site

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Shoot first

Do you know anyone on the site?: A lot of people, lol

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Right now any team that has a Latvian on it. Buffalo, Columbus (loving Merzly), Senators and Penguins

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Pasta/rice/potatoes with sauce, chicken and vegitables

About myself - I am about to get my bachelors degree in Physiotherapy. On my free time I play and train in a football team (soccer) and play some video games.

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Player Name:
Theo Kondos

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Of course.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am not, and never received a pm link. Not sure if its because I am a recreate?

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Skilled forward, opening to suggestions though.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Lots of people, been around since S22.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Edmonton

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: hmm, good Filet Mignon

Can message on discord if you need more, thanks. Cheers

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Player Name: Jed Mosley jr

Player Position: RD

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yup

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Quinn Hughes type. 

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yup I know a number of people as I was on the site from s1-30

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Penguins

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Ginger pork noodles

I am 28 and work as an account executive. Have a girlfriend and a dog. 

Player Name: Alex Marshall

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4 I guess.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yep. DonutDefender#8478.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No. I'll PM you after this.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Power Forward.

Do you know anyone on the site?: In real life? No. I know people from being on the site a while ago though.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Leafs.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Assuming I cook, that's bold.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I'm 21, have 1 year left of college, currently taking summer classes, and maybe doing some volunteering during the summer.

[Image: d4tHOa1.png]

Player Name: Victor Ball

Player Position: RW

Yes

No. I need a link cause I got no PM.

Sniper

A lot of people

Golden Knights

Steak (I'm American)

I'm just a dude trying to have a good time and a release from everyday life. My discord DMs are always open at jcfbey01#9816

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Player Name: Nicolae Antonescu

Player Position: Goalie

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes! Discord ID is Rancidbudgie#5743

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Nope, I am familiar with it

What sort of player are you looking to build?: One that is good at stopping pucks

Do you know anyone on the site?: Quite a few from my other players!

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Colorado Avalanche

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Homemade sloppy Joes

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Player Name:
Walton Stromberg

Player Position:
Center

Yep, I strongly prefer it (sulovilen#1223)

Yep

A Datsyukian-Barkovian playmaker

RomanesEuntDomus told me about the game, but I don't really know him that well yet either. :D (Although he seems very nice)

Jets & Panthers

I actually like cooking. Chorizo-tomato-blue cheese pasta (kinda my own recipe) is pretty damn good. Or a burger, which is always great.

And about circumstances. Living in Finland, late 20s, working in IT/digital media. Nothing too special going on, I like to take it easy when I'm not working so I spend a lot of time following sports, playing sim games etc. 

[Image: sulov.gif]

Player Name: Jesse Seppanen

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Power Foward

Do you know anyone on the site?: A few

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Canucks

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I like taco salad

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I used to be in school now i'm not. I stream video games when i'm not working or hanging out with friends

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]