syndicate S55 1st
syndicate S56 1st
syndicate S54 3rd
Stampede S54 3rd
Liam O'Callaghan

CHI Receives:

Nolan Sawchuk
Gunnar Soderberg

Yet another hard trade has been made on my end, as I have traded 2 of my favorite people on the site.

Jepox has been nothing but active in our locker room since I've met him, and he's been a great person, player, and mentor to me as I've grown up in the league. Super humble dude, and a great friend over the past year and a half. First getting rid of my first SHL GM, and now my original Co-GM is something bizzare, but for the future of the franchise, it was needed.

What can I even say about Jess that hasn't been said before? Active, cheerful, and a god damn mother for crying out loud, and she's still wanting to be on this site full of weirdos? That's a winner right there. And it has shown in the Locker Room. She almost has nothing negative to say, and no one has anything negative to say about her. She created our official catchphrase, and she always has the cutest pics of her child when we need them most. She has been an absolute delight in the locker room and on the site, and it will be a very different team without Soderberg on the wing.

To both of you, @Jepox and @sköldpaddor, I wish nothing but the best in Chicago. And huge thanks to @nykonaxand @Velevra for the great talks

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Oh my golly.... JESS AND CAM... SO HAPPY

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

great trade CHICAGO

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMnour Wrote: we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded

@Gwdjohnson i would like a trade to Chicago pls and ty

[Image: 3.png]

OH MY GOD IT’S A FIRE... sale

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Toronto is definitely not the worst team in the league now

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

I’m super emo about this tonight and the last hour or two have been a real emotional roller coaster and I will have more stuff to say tomorrow after I have slept, but I have loved every minute of being a Barracuda (even the minute after the s50 game 7 pbp).

I am so sad to go but I’m so excited to see what we can do in Chicago and I’m joining some of my favorite people there so anyway FEELINGS ALL OVER THE PLACE.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

05-13-2020, 12:31 AMml002 Wrote: Toronto is definitely not the worst team in the league now

yeah, still worst GM tho

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

wait WHO LET NYKO DO THE TALKS?!?!

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

05-13-2020, 12:29 AMJSS Wrote: @Gwdjohnson i would like a trade to Chicago pls and ty

denied...unless...?

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

05-13-2020, 12:32 AMJNH Wrote: wait WHO LET NYKO DO THE TALKS?!?!
im starting the overthrow

05-13-2020, 12:40 AMnykonax Wrote:
05-13-2020, 12:32 AMJNH Wrote: wait WHO LET NYKO DO THE TALKS?!?!
im starting the overthrow
i see u keeping that s54 1st

draft me u wont

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

05-13-2020, 12:32 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
05-13-2020, 12:31 AMml002 Wrote: Toronto is definitely not the worst team in the league now

yeah, still worst GM tho

You're Toronto's GM now?

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

05-13-2020, 12:50 AMml002 Wrote:
05-13-2020, 12:32 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: yeah, still worst GM tho

You're Toronto's GM now?

He makes it so easy

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Tampa now owns 5 first round picks in S55 and 3 in S56, I don’t know what the record for salary committed to send downs is, but they might be getting close.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]