Create Account

Rookie Terry Bullis is nervous time is ticking

Only a few hrs away from draft day to commence and Terry is getting jitters. He said: "I promise this will be the last time you will see me nervous! Its like exam time, sometimes you got to break a sweat. I will be honest I am anxious to join my new team. :D
My novice, pee wee, and midget leagues were just to easy, I want a real challenge. He has won in every division he's played in and a collaborator in every sense of the word. He has done his share of promotion to fill up arenas all over he plays. Although not very know at the international level, he hopes to change that soon.
[Image: Man_Holding_Help_Wanted_Sign_600-00934358.jpg]

Next on the list for Terry is his obsession with watching hockey.
[Image: 9687914-goaaaaal-a-man-watching-football...-diffe.jpg]
He enjoys watching the best play and pickup a trick or two he can use himself. When asked whats his favorite feature as a hockey player? He answered:"My vision! When you can see the game at the size I can see it and at the slow pace I see it, I feel I can do circles around defensemen. hehe just kidding :lol: .. But I feel I need to play at a higher, more competitive level."

Personally, I think Terry has more of a sense of eagerness to meet his new coach, his new teammates and the new staff and management, said his father. Question is where will he end up? A few teams have already expressed interest in the young center who likes to train hard and work hard on and off the ice. This will only provide better results as he is labelled the nwjhl combine beast.
[Image: 004WHC_Terry_Crews_015.jpg]
Time will tell for the youngster and he mentioned how for the first time he is wearing a suit and tie and got the privilege during the invite to sit on a comfortable seat...the best in the house
[Image: 770-616.jpg]

good read Smile, good luck tonigtht man Smile