Create Account

Chris Serpe..... Bust or Steal

Serpe is a very young defenceman, he wants to follow his brothers footsteps and make it to the four star cup and win it! Serpe isnt predictied to go high but that wont fase him. he will play anywhere and be drafted at any pick... Its all the same to him..

Lets take a look at some of his Key Skills...

Skating Serpe is one of the best skaters in this whole entire draft, the opposite of his brother the goalie he thrives in finding the puck and getting to the puck quickly and then being able to skate it up or do whats needed for his team.

Defence Most defenceman play good D, Serpe plays Defence on a whole new level, compare him to a Ekblad if he stays active and that can riase his draft stock and help his team alot. Serpe is always where he needs to be.... The puck goes left he has already gotten to it.

Passing/PuckHandling This is big for the top tier defenceman and Serpe has both of these and hes very young.... I like the way this kid handles the puck, his passes are amazing he will never need to force the puck beacuse he has the puck handles to get around the guys that are obstacles to him.

Some bad things with Serpe......

Fighting/Checking Serpe is never looking to drop the gloves... Hes not scored its more about helping his team instead and risking being a defenceman down and those guys getting tired..... He will also not try to intise someone, hes not going to be dropping that big git anytime soon...

We also got to sit down with Chris Serpe and ask him a couple questions...

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Interview Hello Chris, First question... Where do you want to play your NWJHL days?

:D I would love to play with my brother, if we cant be together were going to have something no other teams have.... I dont care where I play... Im going to play hard for anyteam.

Interview One more question..... Do you think that your going to stay active and work hard?

:D Didnt expect that question cause im training very hard for this draft.... Im not going to go inactive beacuse hockey is my sport.

Interview Thanks for the interview and best of luck in the draft.

400 words and 1 pic

good read!! Smile, good luck tonight Smile