Create Account

What Tylar Brings to Your SMJHL Team (2x draft Media)

What Tylar Brings to Your SMJHL Team

With the SMJHL playoffs over, and the SMJHL draft coming up soon, I thought it would be time to write about what the Tylar Agency and Liam Slate would bring to an SHL. There are a lot of players signed up for this season draft with a lot of great recreate and rookies. I know I am probably not high on many lists as a recreate as most teams in juniors tend to sway towards the first gens. I am going to talk about what the Tylar Agency brings as a member of a potential team as well as what Liam Slate the player brings to a team.

Experience: Well, this is obvious as someone who has been on SHL since S5, I have a lot of SHL experience on the forum as well as SMJHL experience. Although I do not obviously have experience with the new sim engine, but really no one does. I have been around long enough, know a lot of people and am aware of how SHL works. I have also done many different jobs along the way and my experience could help when it comes to maybe mentoring some of the new first gen members of teams. Related to experience comes with a relatively nice bank account already which is another benefit of drafting from the Tylar agency because I will be able to easily train the top trainings. I have basically grown up on SHL and I think my experience could be a valuable asset to an SMJHL team.

Motivation: I have yet to make a great player on SHL, and I feel motivation to actually build a star player. I have kind gone inactive (in terms of updating and forum use) but have still been around with my other players. The lack of motivation mostly came from not really putting up points or being invested which came from a lack of success. I have only like 1 Four Star Cup and 3 Challenge Cups since S5 which seems sad to me. I want to build a star player finally and win championships. My recent activity on discord being involved in a SMJHL’s discord has made me excited to build a player and be involved in the league again. I think I am pretty easy to motivate if I ever kind of slack off, it would just take a message to get me to do my stuff. So far, I have been pumping out articles so I honestly believe this might be the time I actually win on SHL, and I want to do that.

Locker room presence: I feel like I am generally a well-liked person around the forum for the most part. I am a part of a lot of discords and generally make friends along the way. I am an avid user of discords and enjoy being involved in an active locker room. Locker room activity would further motivate me to be apart of the team. I do have quite a few friends on the forums on various teams and in various positions and overall, I think I am just a nice person to be around.

Train Hard: As mentioned, Slate has a pretty large bank account to build around and will be able to afford the top training as well as personal coach package. I will most definitely be doing all the point tasks as well as any uncapped stuff and other add-ons like fantasy. Money will not be an issue for awhile which is good for a player especially in the SMJHL for SMJHL purposes. General Managers will not have to worry about Slate missing a week of training or point tasks as I will be on top of it as well as consistently updating to make Slate better.
Desire to Win: As mentioned, I really want to win with Slate. My goal with Slate is to win championships, and secondly hopefully collect points along the way. I feel like I have sacrificed playing with friends and having fun over winning in the past, and now I want both. I want to be apart of a franchise that wants to actually win, and not just trend water or just develop. No bottom feeders. Slate wants Four Stars and wants as many as possible before being called up to the SHL. Give me some cups please.

Willing to take advice and build around team needs: I do not have any experience with FHM so I will be a blank slate (well, almost everyone has no experience). I do not really have a specific build in mind, and m willing to be molded around veteran players to fit into their playstyles or lines. I want to win foremost so I will do what it takes to make that happen. I do not have that much success building players by myself, so I always like to have advice and take advice. Whether your team needs a playmaker, a sniper or a swiss army knife type player I am willing to do it all for whatever it takes to win.
Likely Steal: I think most teams in juniors tend to pick first gens more often than not unless theres a really good recreate whose dependable and has built great players which I am not one of those. I honestly see myself probably going in the late second or third round which I think will be a steal because whoever drafts me is going to get a for sure capped player and likely 4 season (or 5 whatever the max is) roster player. I plan on playing juniors until I am forced up and will probably get to the junior cap as fast as one possibly can. My long-term potential in  SHL could be questions, but in the SMJHL I am probably a guarantee.

Anyways, that is some of the things I as a member would bring to an SMJHL team. At the end of the day I do not really have a massive preference or demands. I am looking forward to having a new SHL experience with the new sim engine and new members. I hope I will be able to enjoy myself like I did in the old SHL days back in the like 2011 times.

Code:
1020 Words - 2x Draft Media

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup