Create Account

Drizzy Drake: The newest Falcon mini interview

[Image: morgan-reilly-150x150.jpg]
Drizzy Drake getting drafted by the Falcons 5th overall.

After all this speculation over the last few weeks Defensemen Drizzy Drake finally heard his name called by the detroit falcons 5th overall.

I recently got the chance to interview drizzy and ask him a few questions.

Interview Hey drizzy,Tell us about your day.

Drizzy: its been amazing so far. The draft turned out to be great and im just really glad to be apart of the falcons. I think there a contending team and i cant wait to get things started.

Interview Were you surprised when you got picked by the falcons.

Drizzy: not at all. they had shown some interest in me and i told tthem that i would be comfortable playing for the falcons. I like there organization and city. I think we will have a great year.

Interview Did you expect to get picked 5th overall?

Drizzy: i honestly had no idea when i was going to go. This draft had alot of amazing prospects so it was exciting to see where i woulld end up. At the end of the day im just really happy to be a part of the falcons. Smile

Interview Have you met any of your teammates yet.

Drizzy: yea, there real nice guys, i cant wait to start playing with them.

Interview tell us about the falcons.

Drizzy: There a amazing organizatiom. Great team, they have an amazing history and i really cant wait to get playin for them. this has been a dream of mine since i was a kid and im just trying to take this all in. The fans in detroit are amazing. The city is great and there management is surreal.

Interview Do you know what role your going to get with the team?

Drizzy: Not sure yet, they havent said anything yet but i hope i can play on the first D pairing. I want to be an impact player and lead by example. I wil try my hardest.

Interview Have you visited the arena at all?

Drizzy: yes actually i went there a week ago and it was unreal. The atmosphere there was great. I was lucky enough to be able to watch the falcons game 7 game and now just to be playing for them is a dream. I cant wait to get this season started and im looking very forward. We have some great draftees this years and im sure all of us will have great chemisty and make a strong cup run. I feel the management really knows what they are doing and they have great experience aswell. We also have some great send downs on our team. Im just trying to take this all in right now.

Interview Have you gotten any calls from your family and friends?

Drizzy: oh yea. My phones been blowing up, got alot of texts from my friends, family and everyone. My twitter been blowoing up aswell. It feels good to have come this far. I never dreamt of making this far and now just standing here talking to you is like a dream come true. I never imagined doing all of this stuff.

Interview Tell us what are you looking to imprvoe from your game.

Drizzy: Well i have to work on a few things. i have a long road ahead of me and i know with time i will become a better player. i need to get stronger and better endurance. I have to work on a few things, but im going to keep on trying and never give up.

Interview Which team do you think is the team to beat this year.. besides the falcons Wink

Drizzy: to early to tell but the hitmen are looking pretty strong with there first D pairing. i cant say right now but all the teams are looking great and its going to be a great season. Im really excited and pumped and just really wanna get going.

Interview There were rumours that you requested a trade from the falcons is that true?

Drizzy: That is definityl not true. I will not pull a lindros on any team. I would never do that. Its just an honour right now to be able to play for the falcons. There such an amazing team. You look at the players in the past who have put on that falcons jersey and just walking through that locker room and arena, it has a great history. Im excited and proud to be a falcon. I will try my hardest and put my best foot forward and make sure we are a contending team. This year i think we have a strong season and we might just go all the way.

Interview do you have any idea on who your D partner is going to be?

Drizzy: Not sure. they havent told us yet but im sure we'll have great chemistry and become good friends.

Interview What are you looking to bring to the team.

Drizzy: well as you know im a offfensive D, but i play on both ends of the ice. I have speed skill, great puck handling, good size amazing mobility. I want to be the complete package but that will take alot of work. Ive gained quite a few lbs of muscle these past few weeks cause i know ill be having to shut down the top power forwards of the league this year. Its been a great journey for me and now im on the next big thing of my life. I will lead by example, be a good team player. I will be active in the locker room, do points tasks, write media articles. I will try to be as consistent as i can and be as friendly as i can. My teammates are great and its been real fun so far. We are all ready to go and have been looking so forward to this day.

Interview If you didnt get drafted to the falcons, what other team would you really want to play for?

Drizzy: well alot of you know this but im a huge fan of the impact. But now thats past, its only for one season and i love the falcons. There a great team. I just want to focus on the falcons and make sure we win the cup.

Interview well drizzy it will be an interesting NWJHL season for sure. We wish you the best of luck and hope you have a succesful career ahead of you.

Drizzy: Thank you. Its been a pleasure Smile

[Image: 0.jpg]

Pictures: 2
Words:1102

good interview Ilike

Great Read

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Good interview and congrats on going to the Falcons, best team in the NWJHL!

Thanks boyss :wub:

Great Read Falcons

Good job Diglet and Congrats

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by KCCO@Jul 9 2012, 07:17 PM
Good job Diglet and Congrats

Thanks bud, you to Smile

Omg I love this guy go drizzy drake
Me and u and falcons rape anal

Quote:Originally posted by giova65@Jul 9 2012, 08:50 PM
Omg I love this guy go drizzy drake
Me and u and falcons rape anal

hyfr

awesome read drizzy. i was really hoping that you would somehow end up an impact but i guess it was not meant to be...anyways good luck in Detroit Cheers

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Quote:Originally posted by leafsftw1967@Jul 9 2012, 08:56 PM
awesome read drizzy. i was really hoping that you would somehow end up an impact but i guess it was not meant to be...anyways good luck in Detroit&nbsp; Cheers

thanks bud! Smile. good luck to you guys to this year! Smile