Create Account

kylecorbett42's Jerseys and Locker Plates

Howdy y'all! I'm kylecorbett42! If you've seen me around in other leagues, you've seen me make things like this right here:

[Image: RKQje8W.png]

[Image: 5ijj5Fv.png]

I love me a good jersey and I love be a good Locker Room Plate. I don't do anything ridiculously fancy, but I'll gladly do jerseys and Locker Room plates for ya. Not sure where all you'd like to use them but this website's large enough that I'm sure you can find use for them somewhere. Any team, any name, any number.

You request it? I'll make it! Free of charge (although donations are gladly accepted haha)

Requests below!

[Image: YztPk3T.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Ooooh this sounds awesome. Would you mind putting one together for my Defenseman? Teddy Park on the Kelowna Knights (green and gold) Jersey #69

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2020, 05:37 PM by kylecorbett42.)

05-18-2020, 01:53 AMtrashae Wrote: Ooooh this sounds awesome.  Would you mind putting one together for my Defenseman?  Teddy Park on the Kelowna Knights (green and gold) Jersey #69

[Image: 6Y1t5j7.png]

[Image: iNL4pUW.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

you're wonderful and I appreciate you @kylecorbett42