Create Account

Trophy Committee: Apply Here
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2020, 10:35 PM by Wally.)

So after testing out a few ideas, I’m ready to start moving forward after talking to a couple in regards to the project being green lighted.

To preface, this is not a paid project. As of yet at least. Currently I’m working on a 3D rendering for both the Challenge Cup and Four Star Cup that will be models for the SHL, as the Stanley Cup is for the NHL. By this I mean that panels on both trophies will have winners inscribed on them. In addition, there will be additional aspects designed into it that need to be flushed out.

In the end the final product will be one that will contain our history and be something that you will be able to pinch, zoom, rotate... and find your name on the respective cup. Each off-season it will be updated accordingly.

What I’m looking for are two to three people that can bring ideas to the design process. For the concept of already having icons on the site the trophy topper will be identical to the icon. However, there are many more facets that need to be designed and would love ideas that aren’t just my own.

To apply please PM me via here or on Discord by Friday.

[Image: Wally.png]