Create Account

KlusteR Suspension

Hello SHL,

It was brought to the attention of SHL HO that user @KlusteR used language in on the forums that was deemed to be in violation of the SHL's conduct policy in accordance with Section 2, Subsection J, Article 3 of the rulebook which reads:

Code:
3. Personal Attacks/Forum Related Discipline
a. Personal attacks, excessive trolling and trolling in a malicious way, baiting and spamming, racist or homophobic remarks, general hate speech and any other types of comments that are meant to slander members of a certain religious, ethnic group, or those with disabilities will not be tolerated.

The violation was brought to the attention of KlusteR, who expressed remorse for his post and very clearly understood and accepted his suspension. It should be highlighted that we have a zero tolerance policy on the use of such language as intent does not have any impact on how it may impact others in the SHL community.

The ruling is as following:

- KlusteR’s player Markus Tegernako will receive a 3 game suspension.
- KlusteR will receive a one week forum posting ban, which will allow him to view the forums but will be unable to post for the duration of the ban. This ban begins on Monday, May 18th at 5:42 PM EST and will run until the following Monday, May 25th at 5:42 PM EST.

Thank you everyone and please continue to be mindful of the language that you use.

SHL Head Office
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2020, 06:02 PM by bbjygm.)

KlusteR? I hardly know her!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

05-18-2020, 06:01 PMbbjygm Wrote: KlusteR? I hardly know her!

[Image: lolface.gif]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Lmfao what are you guys doing

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Days since conduct violation: 0

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2020, 06:08 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

What we can take from this: saying homophobic shit is fine according to this HO.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

05-18-2020, 06:07 PMスウェグキング Wrote: What we can take from this: saying homophobic shit is fine according to this HO.

Sweg, please pm me.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Why is it so hard for people to just be cordial to each other. Its not hard, seriously.

Days since last SHL drama: 0

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

05-18-2020, 06:11 PMVandy Wrote: Why is it so hard for people to just be cordial to each other. Its not hard, seriously.
[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I'm just here to be an all thread team snub

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]

05-18-2020, 06:11 PMVandy Wrote: Why is it so hard for people to just be cordial to each other. Its not hard, seriously.
u smell

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Can I get on a pity team?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2020, 06:20 PM by Mutedfaith.)

Personal attacks, excessive trolling and trolling in a malicious way, baiting and spamming, racist or homophobic remarks, general hate speech and any other types of comments that are meant to slander members of a certain religious, ethnic group, or those with disabilities will not be tolerated.

This wasnt personal, trolling, malicious, baiting, spamming, racist, homophobic, hatespeech or any other type of comment meant to slander members of a certain religious or ethnic group or people with disabilities.

This suspension makes even less sense than Geekusoids.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

05-18-2020, 06:18 PMhhh81 Wrote:
u smell

no u