Create Account

KlusteR Suspension

05-19-2020, 10:29 AMWeretarantula Wrote:
05-19-2020, 09:57 AMAvakael Wrote: My current onion/capsicum/bacon premix batch just has regular "hot" in it, but this seems to mostly cook off in the pan, so I'll probably just chop up a few actual chilis for the next batch.

The Guzman breakfast burrito is a hash brown, scrambled egg, tomato salsa, cheese and bacon or chorizo in their standard burrito size, with your choice of hot sauce. $6.50. They probably got me through my TAFE diploma.
You ever find that Nando's hot sauces are ridiculously variant and not at all in line with what's on the bottle? I always remember having extra hot be mild and the mild burn the hell out of my mouth lol

Yeah my TAFE days were filled with overpriced take away food, $6.50 is a god damn bargain. Not surprised they hooked you mate
Not really, but this it the first time I've used a bottle of this stuff instead of jar spice i.e. cayenne.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

05-19-2020, 09:44 AMAvakael Wrote:
05-19-2020, 08:29 AMWeretarantula Wrote: Wait you don't even like a bacon and egg mcmuffin after a hangover? I'm not sure we're from the same country.

Also

[Image: Product_thumb_QuarterPounder_Double-201904.png]

Bacon and egg mcmuffins = breakfasts, although I'd usually get something from Guzman Y Gomez over that (their breakfast burrito is fucking amazing). Right now my home breakfast is bacon pieces, chopped onion and capsicum marinated in Nandos hot sauce, chucked in a pan with a hash brown, then I cook an egg and add all of the above with cheese to a wrap.

Have to say that sounds pretty darn good. What kind of cheese and how do you cook the egg?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

05-19-2020, 03:08 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
05-19-2020, 09:44 AMAvakael Wrote: Bacon and egg mcmuffins = breakfasts, although I'd usually get something from Guzman Y Gomez over that (their breakfast burrito is fucking amazing). Right now my home breakfast is bacon pieces, chopped onion and capsicum marinated in Nandos hot sauce, chucked in a pan with a hash brown, then I cook an egg and add all of the above with cheese to a wrap.

Have to say that sounds pretty darn good. What kind of cheese and how do you cook the egg?

Sounds like it'd be easiest to do a scrambled egg with that. Basically a breakfast burrito.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

05-19-2020, 03:08 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
05-19-2020, 09:44 AMAvakael Wrote: Bacon and egg mcmuffins = breakfasts, although I'd usually get something from Guzman Y Gomez over that (their breakfast burrito is fucking amazing). Right now my home breakfast is bacon pieces, chopped onion and capsicum marinated in Nandos hot sauce, chucked in a pan with a hash brown, then I cook an egg and add all of the above with cheese to a wrap.

Just "tasty" (whatever the fuck that is, some kind of cheddar hybrid) and fry the egg.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]