Create Account

KlusteR Suspension

05-18-2020, 06:46 PMBadWolf Wrote:
05-18-2020, 06:19 PMMutedfaith Wrote: Personal attacks, excessive trolling and trolling in a malicious way, baiting and spamming, racist or homophobic remarks, general hate speech and any other types of comments that are meant to slander members of a certain religious, ethnic group, or those with disabilities will not be tolerated.

This wasnt personal, trolling, malicious, baiting, spamming, racist, homophobic, hatespeech or any other type of comment meant to slander members of a certain religious or ethnic group or people with disabilities.

This suspension makes even less sense than Geekusoids.
At the end of the day you have to remember we have users from all over the world. IMO a line was crossed. It may not fit into a perfect box but it was disrespectful and derogatory at the very least. Toss in offensive and we have a complete package.

Can we still make fun of someone's height?

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

05-18-2020, 06:48 PMKatth Wrote:
05-18-2020, 06:46 PMBadWolf Wrote: At the end of the day you have to remember we have users from all over the world. IMO a line was crossed. It may not fit into a perfect box but it was disrespectful and derogatory at the very least. Toss in offensive and we have a complete package.

If I can't @dmills3 will for once be safe

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

05-18-2020, 06:46 PMBadWolf Wrote: At the end of the day you have to remember we have users from all over the world. IMO a line was crossed. It may not fit into a perfect box but it was disrespectful and derogatory at the very least. Toss in offensive and we have a complete package.

Important question.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

no time to waste here!

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

05-18-2020, 06:46 PMsve7en Wrote:
05-18-2020, 06:45 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: I better freaking make goalie in the thread team this time ffs

Better hope @SlashACM doesn't show up. Although @"BoucherFan12" is already here...

Reporting for duty

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

05-18-2020, 06:57 PMSlashACM Wrote:
05-18-2020, 06:46 PMsve7en Wrote: Better hope @SlashACM doesn't show up. Although @"BoucherFan12" is already here...

Reporting for duty
uh oh battle of the goalies

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

05-18-2020, 06:57 PMSlashACM Wrote:
05-18-2020, 06:46 PMsve7en Wrote: Better hope @SlashACM doesn't show up. Although @"BoucherFan12" is already here...

Reporting for duty

Thread team is title bound now

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

05-18-2020, 06:47 PMBoucherFan12 Wrote:
I'm sorry bd but I see no way how it was derogatory or offensive
My cousin once got suspended from school for drawing a swastika. And that was RL. End of the day, we shouldn’t take things from WWII lightly. Just be respectful.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

05-18-2020, 06:58 PMsve7en Wrote:
05-18-2020, 06:57 PMSlashACM Wrote: Reporting for duty

Thread team is title bound now
But Slash is bad in Playoffs.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

05-18-2020, 06:59 PMBadWolf Wrote:
05-18-2020, 06:47 PMBoucherFan12 Wrote: I'm sorry bd but I see no way how it was derogatory or offensive
My cousin once got suspended from school for drawing a swastika. And that was RL. End of the day, we shouldn’t take things from WWII lightly. Just be respectful.
yeah but that is very different than what kluster did

drawing a swastika is showing clear support for nazis
klusters joke isn't

05-18-2020, 06:46 PMFlareon Wrote:
05-18-2020, 06:19 PMMutedfaith Wrote: Personal attacks, excessive trolling and trolling in a malicious way, baiting and spamming, racist or homophobic remarks, general hate speech and any other types of comments that are meant to slander members of a certain religious, ethnic group, or those with disabilities will not be tolerated.

This wasnt personal, trolling, malicious, baiting, spamming, racist, homophobic, hatespeech or any other type of comment meant to slander members of a certain religious or ethnic group or people with disabilities.

This suspension makes even less sense than Geekusoids.

I'd say repeating a slogan of the Nazi party is pretty close to hatespeech

Not everything is immediately discriminatory or hate speech. I don't know the context, so I will not judge, but if I'm gonna guess at what's been said than i can tell you its something that's said here in my country (that's been occupied by the nazis for 5 years) quite often in the context of someone being a bit of a dictator.

05-18-2020, 07:02 PMBoucherFan12 Wrote:
05-18-2020, 06:59 PMBadWolf Wrote: My cousin once got suspended from school for drawing a swastika. And that was RL. End of the day, we shouldn’t take things from WWII lightly. Just be respectful.
yeah but that is very different than what kluster did

drawing a swastika is showing clear support for nazis
klusters joke isn't

Not of that cousin is 5 years old... C O N T E X T

05-18-2020, 07:02 PMKatth Wrote:
05-18-2020, 06:46 PMFlareon Wrote: I'd say repeating a slogan of the Nazi party is pretty close to hatespeech

Not everything is immediately discriminatory or hate speech. I don't know the context, so I will not judge, but if I'm gonna guess at what's been said than i can tell you its something that's said here in my country (that's been occupied by the nazis for 5 years) quite often in the context of someone being a bit of a dictator.
i can tell you that the context was that since the detroit 3rds looked like they were german, he made a joke referencing nazi germany
That's what he said when I asked him, I just see it as a bad joke.

05-18-2020, 06:52 PMNokazoa Wrote:
05-18-2020, 06:48 PMKatth Wrote: Can we still make fun of someone's height?
If I can't @dmills3 will for once be safe

If height jokes were a suspend-able offense, everyone in J GM chat, as well as you noka, would be permabanned

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

@dmills3

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]