Create Account

SMJHL Coaching Change

SMJHL HO here to let everyone know that we have decided to alter the tiers of SMJHL Coaching as suggested in this thread with a slight alteration based on discussion with multiple people. This should bring the tiers more in line with the current SHL Coaching.

Old Scale

2M - 8 TPE  = 4.00 per 1M

3M - 14 TPE = 4.66 per 1M
  4.5M - 20 TPE  = 4.44 per 1M

New Scale

1.5M - 8 TPE = 5.33 per 1M
2.5M - 12 TPE = 4.80 per 1M
3.5M - 16 TPE = 4.57 per 1M
4.5M - 20 TPE = 4.44 per 1M

Thank you to everyone who voiced their opinions on this matter. It is our goal to make the SMJHL the best it can be, even if it takes longer than anticipated at times. Thank you for bringing issues you feel are important to our attention. Rollout of this change in the banking system will be happening soon. I hope you all have a fantastic day as we approach the next season.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Ilike

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

banking page will update later today. use custom training if you need to do it in the meantime

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Ilike
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020, 12:22 PM by EricNCSU.)

Shouldn't this go the other way? You should get more points/per dollar at the higher tiers?

*Edit, I see in the original post about the SHL one "decreasing in value" but that still seems backwards IMO.

[Image: hudson.png]

05-19-2020, 12:20 PMEricNCSU Wrote: Shouldn't this go the other way? You should get more points/per dollar at the higher tiers?

*Edit, I see in the original post about the SHL one "decreasing in value" but that still seems backwards IMO.

I see it more as if you want to get the most points available you gotta dish out more money.

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020, 12:30 PM by AgentSmith630.)

05-19-2020, 12:20 PMEricNCSU Wrote: Shouldn't this go the other way? You should get more points/per dollar at the higher tiers?

That would make sense if you could buy more than one Coaching in a season. The way it is now allows for those who don't have a lot of money in the bank to get better value compared to those who can get more TPE.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

05-19-2020, 12:29 PMAgentSmith630 Wrote:

That would make sense if you could buy more than one Coaching in a season. The way it is now allows for those who don't have a lot of money in the bank to get better value compared to those who can get more TPE.

poor users get more bang for the buck for lower tier gear rather then the other way around. weekly training still better bang for the buck tho.i

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020, 12:36 PM by bbjygm.)

I thought the idea for pricing was to increase $/TPE the more TPE you get, a kind of diminishing returns thing for the money you sink into coaching. Was this not true for the SMJHL? It's how the current SHL coaching structure is operating.

Edit: shit, I looked at the rates wrong, they're listed as TPE/$, not $/TPE. False alarm.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

I'll forward my PayPal info and invoice for this suggestion.

Alternatively I also take TPE.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Quick followup: New prices are now reflected in the bank.

Also hiding shl coaching if you're in smjhl and vice versa.

There will inevitably be bugs, please let me know as soon as you see one. thanks

Looks good. Smile

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]