Create Account

HIRED: SMJHL All-Star Committee Members
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2020, 12:00 PM by FuzzSHL.)

With the end of the season comes the end of an era in the All-Star Committee. Big thanks to @39alaska39 and @jfisherr for playing big parts in the first few seasons of the Committee. Both have decided to step down, and thus we have two new openings on the committee.

Tasks of the committee include voting on All-Star Game Rosters for the All-Star Game as well as voting on the end-of-season All-SMJHL 1st Team, 2nd Team, and All-Rookie team. Please send your application to myself either here on the site or on Discord (Fuzz#3896) while answering the following questions:

Quote:1. Do you currently hold or have you previously held any other jobs on the site?
2. What do you think makes an All-Star?
3. If there are two players vying for your vote and they have nearly identical statistics, which player would you place more value on?
4. Is there any additional information you would like me to know or that you believe would be beneficial to your application?

Pay is broken down by ballot submission. With 2 ballots required (All-Star Game and All-SMJHL Teams), pay is $1M per ballot, for a maximum of $2M a season. If you have a valid reason for not being able to meet the deadline for either ballot, let me know prior to the deadline and we will work something out. Failure to submit a ballot without informing me of the situation beforehand will result in forfeiture of pay for that ballot.

Applications will be open until Saturday, May 23rd at 11:59pm EDT.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Applied.

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Bump

Aleksi Kettu

I would like to thank all that applied and extend a huge thank you to @golden_apricot for helping me narrow down the applications. Congratulations @honkerrs and @MegaSkuci!

Aleksi Kettu

Yay! I'm not unemployed!

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!