Create Account

Nugent-Halls Reaction Post-Draft

Wow... that's all I can say right now. Tonight had its ups and downs but in the end I left the draft a happy man with a really good view on the future. Got to play for a team which I believe can have a really large amount of success next year. Can't wait to get going and start the long journey to becoming a pro.

An excerpt from an interview Jordan did with Darren Dreger of TSN.

Interview Jordan, tell me what exactly was going through your mind as you sat and waited
Jordan Nugent-Hall: Well... I like many other prospects had read the mock drafts and the rankings and talked to GMs and seen what was going on and I had a very good feeling coming tonight. Though as the night went on the feeling kind of dropped.
Interview When your name was finally called, what were you thinking?
JNH: Well all I could really think was "Wow" it's just such a shock and honour to be drafted in the first place and to be drafted by an organization such as the Montreal Impact, its like a dream come true
Interview I had read one of your interviews you did before and you had the Impact ranked near the top of your preferred list, so I take it you were ecstatic when you were picked?
JNH: Yeah, when it finally settled in what had happened I just had a huge grin that I couldn't shake for a while, I was real happy.
Interview One last question, what do you think of the new logo/look of the impact?
JNH: I think that it looks really cool and can't wait to don that logo. I know they came under fire for using a previous logo, which by the way I thought it looked really cool but this logo I think looks even better.
Interview Alright thanks for your time Jordan
JNH: Anytime Darren

:impact: :impact: :impact: :impact: :impact: :impact: :impact: :impact: :impact: :impact: :impact:

Can't wait to help lead this team to dominance.
Congrats to all the other draftees, especially the ones picked by the Impact!
Vive L'impact!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Ilike great read bud, glad to have here in Montreal

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars