Create Account

Some Self-Promotion Thread

So I got the okay from SDCore to post this so I appreciate that from him.

I wanted to throw a thread up about my new YouTube Channel that I am currently developing. Dynasty Central Sports will feature Franchise Mode, Player Stories and eventually Be A GM series using Madden NFL, NCAA 14 and NHL 21 (when released) I am currently running two series right now that just started in the last week using Madden and NCAA that will have new episodes every few days. I’d love for you all to check it out, if you enjoy the content like and subscribe which would be awesome to help develop my channel more.

Also on Twitter @DCSports_YT and Instagram @dynastycentralsports if anyone wants to follow me there as well.

Thanks for checking it out!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

what team in ncaa 14, this is a big one

05-22-2020, 09:20 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: what team in ncaa 14, this is a big one
Well my current series is based on Road to Glory so currently he’s in HS but he will be making his College decision next week in Episode 5.

I haven’t started a Dynasty Mode in NCAA14 yet for the channel but I plan to down the line.

However I have a couple teams I am a fan of in real life. I’m a very much die hard College Football fan, sometimes more than Hockey lol.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

05-22-2020, 09:28 AMWasty Wrote:
05-22-2020, 09:20 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: what team in ncaa 14, this is a big one
Well my current series is based on Road to Glory so currently he’s in HS but he will be making his College decision next week in Episode 5.

I haven’t started a Dynasty Mode in NCAA14 yet for the channel but I plan to down the line.

However I have a couple teams I am a fan of in real life. I’m a very much die hard College Football fan, sometimes more than Hockey lol.

G5 schools only!!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2020, 09:43 AM by Wasty.)

05-22-2020, 09:32 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
05-22-2020, 09:28 AMWasty Wrote: Well my current series is based on Road to Glory so currently he’s in HS but he will be making his College decision next week in Episode 5.

G5 schools only!!!!
[Image: PerfumedImpressionableDarwinsfox-small.gif]
But I agree, I'm MUCH more of a G5 fan than P5.

Channel is about 5 episodes deep for both Madden and NCAA14 series I have going. If I ever made you a sig or did graphic work for free I would LOVE if you could repay with likes on the videos and a subscription.

Can not wait for NHL21 so I can start a SHL -> NHL Be A Pro!

subbed and liked all videos

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]