Create Account

SMJHL Offseason Time-Waster - New Home

As the first person in my family to break into the world of professional sports I'm incredibly honored to join the Kelowna Knights. My entire life I've been working up to this moment and now that it's finally happened I'm restless to get on the ice and continue to prove myself. Really all I have to say is thank you @Katth and @Naosu for giving me a chance and come Monday when preseason starts I'll show you why you made the right choice.

Colorado has been a great place so far. I have never been. I am extremely excited about the "laws" toward the usage of the Mary J. But I will follow all the teams rules on this....The team locker room is awesome and full of great guys. I'm excited for the the upcoming season. And cant wait to start. #DinoGang  Raptors

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

It may be just a drive down the coast to get from Ryu's current home of Seattle to his new residence in Anaheim, but the weather is like day and night. This place gets much more sun and less rain. I'm looking forward to all the workouts with the rest of the team in this amazing weather.

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/wiqZK8C.png[/img]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/6QlU4ci.png[/img]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

i didn't even know where this place was. it is really far from tijuana. and my teammates handed me a stack of winter clothes, laughing at me.

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Detroit is great because they are a team full of winners, plus there’s some head office guys in there so I get to hear a lot of the gossip faster than I ever did in Texas.

For Juan, being out of the cold is the best part about moving to Anaheim. Sure, things are expensive and everyone wants ot be a movie star. But the sun is warm, the beaches are nearbye, and he can go to Disneyland whenever he wants.

Big Terry is excited to move to the beautiful state of Colorado. He is also ecstatic about the great rookie class that were drafted in the last draft. With this young group of players and a promising new management, the Raptors are poised to have a good season.

Raptors Raptors Raptors

[Image: IYqjgDl.png]

The thing that Joorgustraad is looking forward to the most is the frequent trips to Disneyland that he could take. Joorgustraad is an avid rollercoaster enthusiast, and has ridden every ride there is in Sweden, so getting the opportunity to ride some of the best rides in the world is something he can't wait for.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Zakkira Diporov was drafted by the Detroit Falcons in the six round. He knew deep down inside he was going to be a Falcon. Born in Russia coming to a massive city like Detroit was a eye opener. He did not know what to do when he got there. So he did what all young men do. Go eat. He decided to eat at Mercury Burger (REAL PLACE and my favorite place to eat in Detroit). When he finally got to meet his team. They welcomed him with open arms. He can’t wait to get on that ice and show what he’s got.

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

TURG NOT LIKE BEING IN ALASKA AT FIRST BUT TURG GET HIMSELF A DOGGIE! HIS NAME IS TURG! TURG NAME HIM AFTER SELF! TURG PRACTICING HARD EVERY DAY FOR HOCKEY! TURG CANNOT WAIT TO SCORE FIRST GOAL!

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

Living in Carolina sucks. Did you know that Weed is fully illegal in the State of North Carolina? Yeah, me either. I would have forced my way to Colorado if I knew this was going to happen. Thankfully I got myself a fall guy just in case I get busted.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

After the draft Zelma got the chance to be a part of the SMJHL franchise based in Carolina. Gotta say, it looks like she will feel like home here. She already does. ZZ has met up with her new teammates, the club owners and has seen how passionate the fans are. There is no doubt that this is a place she would love to boost her skill and get ready for the next step in her career.

77 words

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

After the draft, Jesse Seppanen is the most excited to meet his new teammates and find out how his game fits into the Maine system. On ice practices are something he looks ofrward to, as well as fun times in the locker room with his teammates. Let's go timber! Timber

51 words.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

The urban center of St. Louis is a more metropolitan area than Nicolae Antonescu's birthplace of Sibiu, Romania, but otherwise the adjustment has been smoother than anticipated. While St. Louis is a bigger city, it has a rustic and rural attidute to it that is familiar to Antonescu's family farm back home.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Seeing how Alex has already spent some time around Maine, it would definitely be to see how this team full of rookies handles themselves out there. With so many new players coming in, how will they be able to settle in? Alex hasn't really met most of them, seeing as we all just came back from the WJC, but he would love to get to know everyone. This will be a season of simply training, building and sawing ourselves to improvement so we can starting next season win the entire thing!

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride