Create Account

SMJHL Offseason Time-Waster - New Home
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2020, 05:04 AM by kikish18.)

I don't know with what to start.... emmm lets see.

I was DFA with Kelowna Knights, so I had amazing opportunity to get know about team even before draft. When I signed with first contract I had to move from Calgary to Vancouver and traveled more than 100 miles every day back and forth. I think that made unnecessary stress and influenced my performance too. Now that I know I'm staying with team and immediately found place in Kelowna. I chose place near our GMs @Katth residence and every morning I'm walking by and smelling delicious köfte from the other side of fence... Wait ... Is that bell-pepper too?

Besides moving I'm excited about bunch of players who find Kelowna as their new home too! Knights

Definitely more than 25 words

Harry has always had a fascination with California out of any place in the US, and he's incredibly excited to finally discover the state, especially with a team as great as the Outlaws.

34 words

[Image: HarryWalkerSig.png]

[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png]  [Image: PPpK5xb.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Keisuke Suzuki is very excited to find about more about his hometown and not only that but also about the history and lore of the local team. Being a fan of all spectres of green Keisuke already loves being a part of the team.

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

While far from home, Hennessey-Gallchobhar O'McGuiness is very happy in Maine. It's cold and decently rainy, so it's not far off from Northern Ireland. But what he's most excited about is his new locker room, a bunch of partying wild men who he should fit in very nicely with. Go Timber!  Timber

(51 words)

[Image: Screenshot_2020-05-18_at_9.24.57_PM.png?...height=942]
[Image: HenneyIL-GBsig2.png]
~ Sigs made by yours truly ~

[Image: vokU6Ra.png] | [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

Jax Gracie is looking forward to staying in Maine with the Timber guys. He'll be moving back from Great Britain soon, but by the sounds of it, the excitement of his return to Maine is mutual between him and the boys.

Moving to Maine has been a very different experience for me, but an amazing one. Having never lived in the Northeast, Ball is excited for the new memories he'll make in Maine.

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Looking forward to starting off my career in Maine. I look forward to the kale salads as it is a very green area. I look forward to the trails through the wooded areas as well as relaxing at the lakes.

With a last minute call, Kondos found he would be going to Anchorage. Kondos immediately had to google and find out what Anchorage was all about. After a couple of hours of research, Kondos had his mind made up.

Any free time I get, Im going hiking, and camping. The mountains they have, that connect to various streams and rivers look simply outstanding. Obviously I look forward to playing hockey, and bringing a cup back, but the time off will be a pleasant treat.

84 words

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

I'm living in Alaska. The state easily has some of the best views in the entire country and delicious crab meat. It's also a great place to hunt bears.

Unfortunately however for Sven, I'm not sure the death metal scene there is up to the same standard as the one in Sweden.

Code:
Word Count: 52 Words

I think the Crows are gonna be sneaky good this year. I look forward to a deep playoff run. So far I'm loving how Blitz and Eric are running the team and I'm really enjoying the time I've been spending with the new crop of rookies. 

Towel  Scarecrows  Towel

As far as the city itself, it's been tough finding a cheap apartment to live in. For the past few weeks I've been sleeping in an air vent atop the St. Louis arch.

Code:
84 Words

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Going from a large city in Dallas to a midsized town in Kelowna is definitely a change of pace for James Hagan. Instead of having a number of bars to choose from, he’s forced to a smaller amount

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Since being drafted, Juli's looking forward to be able to bring her talents to the major junior scene in the hopes of building up a strong junior career before making the jump to the league itself all being well.

Is she nervous? Yup. But she's relishing the challenges ahead.

[Image: 1YK3xiF.png]

The most exciting thing (outside of being a part of a fantastic organization) about being drafted and moving to Maine is the ready availability of lobster. I'm planning to eat as much of it as I can. I can't fathom a situation in which I would ever get sick of the delicious crustaceans.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Marshall is simply getting forward to getting to know his teammates, and seeing how well they mesh together on the ice. He's also heard that there are quite a few trees in Maine, and assumes that he will be learning all about them soon enough.

[Image: d4tHOa1.png]

William Reynolds is looking forward to spending time in the great state of Maine. He'll spend a lot of time getting to know himself in the woods and admiring the fine trees that spawned his team's name.

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect