Create Account

Anaheim Outlaws, S54: “The Posse” (Volume III)
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2020, 12:58 PM by SFresh3.)

[Image: dlYLLkt.jpg]
The Press awaits the usual yearly announcement of new Captains for the Anaheim Outlaws from Strom Chamberlain, but out walks the Rookie Left Winger, Ryu Jones to the Podium.

I know you were all expecting Strom Chamberlain to do this year’s announcement of the Captains of the Anaheim Outlaws as he’s done the past two years as well, but he is still … celebrating USA’s Gold performance over Czechia in the recent IIHF Tournament, so GM Donini @BDonini and Nyko @nykonax have given me the task of announcing this Season’s Captains has been given to me.
Firstly, we’d like to thank Alex Petrenko @traphag for his years of being the Alternate Captain and wish him well on his foray into the SHL with the San Francisco Pride.
Season 54 will be met with familiar faces and a new one for the “Posse” of the Anaheim Outlaws, so let us begin with naming the Alternate Captians.
Returning for his second year as an Alternate Captain, none other than the aforementioned Strom Chamberlain @Geekusoid.  This will be his 4th year with the Outlaws, and last season he put up an amazing .903 Save% and 2 Shutouts in the Regular and Post Season combined.  Also, as mentioned already, he has just won the Gold Medal with USA in the IIHF Tournament.
[Image: 2nShp7U.png]
Also returning for a second year as an Alternate Captain, Ethan Price @Zomp.  In his second year with the club, he was moved up to the 1st Line and he showed why he was deserving of that spot.  Over the Regular Season and Post Season he was able to lead the team in Goals with 24.
[Image: jv36pU0.png]
And the newcomer to the Alternate Captains, who definitely deserves to be recognized for all she did for the team last year, Emilia Bergmann @Renomitsu.  Taken as the 17th Pick in the 2nd Round of the S53 Entry Draft, she found herself thrusted into the 1st Pairing alongside Alex Petrenko.  She made little time announcing herself to the rest of the League, topping the team in Hits with 109 over the Regular Season and Post Season.
[Image: oXYrAEe.png] 
Last but not least, the Captain of your Anaheim Outlaws.  Coming back for his second year of Captaincy will be none other than Rhys Pritchard @notoriousTRON.  He is a great leader on and off of the ice for the team through their Season 53 Campaign.  He was able to add to his impressive stats at the same time, amassing 42 Goals and 104 Assists over his three Seasons with the Anaheim Outlaws.
[Image: Jk2foLW.png] 
Outlaws  Please help me in welcoming Anaheim's new “Posse” members for S54 of the SMJHL.  Now let's go bring that Trophy back home.  Outlaws
Quote:Word Count: 525 Integrated Counter / 444 Word Document

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/wiqZK8C.png[/img]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/6QlU4ci.png[/img]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Whoooooo!

Outlungus

Blessed to be on this awesome Anaheim team. Thanks so much for the assistant captaincy!!

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Congrats!

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Gonna miss you guys!

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

Now go get that cup!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Congrats Outlaw leadership!

Outlaws Outlaws Outlaws

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

Congrats, everybody!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Outlaws

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR