Create Account

S54 League Files

05-27-2020, 06:46 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
05-27-2020, 06:42 PMBonk Wrote: I guess I am an ass for asking to see the scores after days of sims. Sorry about that.

if you want to work and find a way to do it we are more than willing to have you help! This for sure wasnt something that we tried to make work for a month at all!

Things take time, sadly a lot of the devs got really busy because of school/work ramping up because of the Corona virus. Things are being worked on the improve the site.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Feel free to learn programming and help out a website for free in your spare time @Bonk . It's not ideal but again, we don't pay shit for this league

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2020, 08:38 PM by Bonk.)

05-27-2020, 08:12 PMhonkerrs Wrote: Feel free to learn programming and help out a website for free in your spare time @Bonk . It's not ideal but again, we don't pay shit for this league

I know that's why I don't do it. I'm very sorry for asking where the sim results are I should have never asked such a question that was very foolish of me I'm very very sorry for that.

Although after I posted here the index get posted, so I win.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

05-27-2020, 08:38 PMBonk Wrote:
05-27-2020, 08:12 PMhonkerrs Wrote: Feel free to learn programming and help out a website for free in your spare time @Bonk . It's not ideal but again, we don't pay shit for this league

I know that's why I don't do it. I'm very sorry for asking where the sim results are I should have never asked such a question that was very foolish of me I'm very very sorry for that.

dude i think you need to calm down over this.
the index is in the best state it can possibly be and the dev team is working as hard as they can to make it better. sure there may be some flaws but it is what it is and we all have to deal.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

05-27-2020, 08:43 PMbluesfan55 Wrote:
05-27-2020, 08:38 PMBonk Wrote: I know that's why I don't do it. I'm very sorry for asking where the sim results are I should have never asked such a question that was very foolish of me I'm very very sorry for that.

dude i think you need to calm down over this.
the index is in the best state it can possibly be and the dev team is working as hard as they can to make it better. sure there may be some flaws but it is what it is and we all have to deal.

Again sorry for asking to see the sims results. I was complaining because the index was completely missing and no one was saying anything about it. If it was announced by the the league that the index would be posted later I missed it.

The Hamilton thing was not really called for and that is on me. But I do find funny that @Gwdjohnson is claiming the high user activity is result of Hamilton's actions. I am sure everyone being locked in their homes looking for something to do on the internet has nothing to do with it, nor does league recruiting efforts. They certainly were not claiming responsibility for the low user activity during the last couple of Simon t seasons.

But at this point in this I am smiling troll so keep it coming.

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

05-27-2020, 09:00 PMBonk Wrote:
05-27-2020, 08:43 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: dude i think you need to calm down over this.

Again sorry for asking to see the sims results. I was complaining because the index was completely missing and no one was saying anything about it. If it was announced by the the league that the index would be posted later I missed it.

The Hamilton thing was not really called for and that is on me. But I do find funny that @Gwdjohnson is claiming the high user activity is result of Hamilton's actions. I am sure everyone being locked in their homes looking for something to do on the internet has nothing to do with it, nor does league recruiting efforts. They certainly were not claiming responsibility for the low user activity during the last couple of Simon t seasons.

But at this point in this I am smiling troll so keep it coming.

Gotta agree on the activity point, its easily visible everywhere, online games, streaming services etc.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

05-27-2020, 09:00 PMBonk Wrote: The Hamilton thing was not really called for and that is on me. But I do find funny that @Gwdjohnson is claiming the high user activity is result of Hamilton's actions. I am sure everyone being locked in their homes looking for something to do on the internet has nothing to do with it, nor does league recruiting efforts. They certainly were not claiming responsibility for the low user activity during the last couple of Simon t seasons.

Don't put words in my mouth.

I never said it's a result of our actions that the league is now active, I'm not a supporter of what we did anymore and will acknowledge to anyone that we dealt with the entire situation poorly. I'm just saying activity is sky high now that we're on FHM so it's just not true to say the league has been screwed.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2020, 10:06 PM by Bonk.)

05-27-2020, 09:55 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
05-27-2020, 09:00 PMBonk Wrote: The Hamilton thing was not really called for and that is on me. But I do find funny that @Gwdjohnson is claiming the high user activity is result of Hamilton's actions. I am sure everyone being locked in their homes looking for something to do on the internet has nothing to do with it, nor does league recruiting efforts. They certainly were not claiming responsibility for the low user activity during the last couple of Simon t seasons.

Don't put words in my mouth.

I never said it's a result of our actions that the league is now active, I'm not a supporter of what we did anymore and will acknowledge to anyone that we dealt with the entire situation poorly. I'm just saying activity is sky high now that we're on FHM so it's just not true to say the league has been screwed.

Again that has nothing to do with everyone being locked in their homes looking for something to do on the internet nor did league recruiting efforts contribute to that. It is all a result of Hamilton forcing the league to switch engines. Also I never said the league was dead now I said Hamilton screwed over the league and if you look at the activity level after Hamilton actions that is true, so do not put words in my mouth.

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

05-27-2020, 10:05 PMBonk Wrote: if you look at the activity level after Hamilton actions that is true, so do not put words in my mouth.

Correlation is not causation.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

05-27-2020, 10:11 PMLeoben Wrote:
05-27-2020, 10:05 PMBonk Wrote: if you look at the activity level after Hamilton actions that is true, so do not put words in my mouth.

Correlation is not causation.

And what is your theory on the drastic reduction user activity after Hamilton actions? I am all ears I would love to hear it.

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

05-27-2020, 10:19 PMBonk Wrote: And what is your theory on the drastic reduction user activity after Hamilton actions? I am all ears I would love to hear it.

Drastic? You're acting like we were on our last legs.

Most of these things have peaks and valleys. While I'm sure some people left because of the Hamilton thing I doubt they all did. There were probably multiple factors. No way to know without an exit survey. Guess I don't have a theory, but that's better than stating things without evidence.

Whalers

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2020, 10:53 PM by Bonk.)

05-27-2020, 10:46 PMLeoben Wrote:
05-27-2020, 10:19 PMBonk Wrote: And what is your theory on the drastic reduction user activity after Hamilton actions? I am all ears I would love to hear it.

Drastic?  You're acting like we were on our last legs.

Most of these things have peaks and valleys.  While I'm sure some people left because of the Hamilton thing I doubt they all did.  There were probably multiple factors.  No way to know without an exit survey.  Guess I don't have a theory, but that's better than stating things without evidence.

So why did you not call out Johnson's statement of "I'm just saying activity is sky high now that we're on FHM" is there an entry poll that he was referring to?

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Hope everyone is staying safe during quarantine

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2020, 11:04 PM by Leoben.)

05-27-2020, 10:52 PMBonk Wrote: So why did you not call out Johnson's statement of "I'm just saying activity is sky high now that we're on FHM" is there an entry poll that he was referring to?

I suppose the same thing applies although that would be more plausible as FHM is an improvement even if the index is lacking(Everyone hates it, you're not alone).  But there's no way to know.  And I wasn't calling you out, wasn't my intention at least.  There are plenty of other people here to do that.

Whalers

05-27-2020, 10:19 PMBonk Wrote:
05-27-2020, 10:11 PMLeoben Wrote: Correlation is not causation.

And what is your theory on the drastic reduction user activity after Hamilton actions? I am all ears I would love to hear it.

Actually I can bring light to this a bit.

So here is a tableau link if oyu are viewing on desktop: https://public.tableau.com/profile/luke....e/SHLAC/AC

if not here is a picture with some badly drawn arrows

[Image: d8Nri1H.jpg]

So on the  black arrow is the Hamilton Won the cup/offseason we see a dip in AC, one thats lower than normal in the offseason.

But you can see after Manhattan wins the cup there is a dip, which is in the offseason.

Actually historically, the lowest times in Activity Checks there is when a team wins the cup/when offseaosn happens where there isnt much to do on the site if you arent one of the finals teams. But it quickly jumps up in AC, due to people coming back as well as the recruitment.

Now, when Hamilton won the cup and all of the outrage, this was one of the lowest couple AC in a while after they won. So the theory is that due to the drama + offseason was the cause of the very low activity.

Like I said a couple sentences ago, Offseason/right when a team wins is historically the lowest point of when people post in Activity Checks, but then once claims and more offseason activity can be done, activity comes back up.

Activity us up to this historic high(league hasnt been more active in the history) I believe is a couple seasons.

1. Older members coming back to check out FHM and see whats up. I believe that in the long run, FHM will be great for the SHL. Right now with the index and stuff is pretty barebones, but it is getting worked on. S1 in the original SHL was really rough, things were barebones but got better. And I believe in the SHL community to thrive from this.

2. Combined with a pretty good Reddit class in S53, S54 was a good recruitment compared to older members coming back. And then ive been seeing a lot of people joining because of their friends joined the SHL.

If you want to talk about this more I would love to, and discuss theory or why things in SHL are improving and stuff like that

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]