Create Account

The Italian Fighting the Communist State

The Italian Fighting the Communist State
No one appreciates me. I felt welcomed by my team when I first arrived in the SMJHL… everyone was excited at the prospects of what I could become. However as time past the management realized I could not be controlled. I walked to the beat of my own drum… and they hate it. The seek to control my game. They want to mold me into just another cog in the machine. This communist ideal of no autonomy. Service to the greater good. Being part of an amazing team is supposed to be enough. Independence is crushed and derided as selfish behaviour. I just want to be me! Why is this so wrong!

JNH is the head of this cult of personality. Everyone walks around the locker room talking about how great the locker room is. So many empty posts made to appease the great leader. Everyone lives in constant fear of being demoted or worst… eliminated from history all together. Like the friends of Stalin in that famous photo, slowly but surely disappearing one by one. Each falling foul of the unpredictable temperament of our great leader.

It is because of this manic personality that I find myself relegated to the fourth line. He claims that it is the “coach” that decided to put me on the fourth line because I don’t fit his system. BUT I KNOW THE TRUTH. He showed my a completely redesigned me. He wanted me to go under the knife and use experimental brain transplant to redesign me into the image of what the team needed. Eliminate what made me me. All for the greater good of the team. Claiming I will be better… but really its about the team. This disgusting communist ideology has claimed so many minds and lives already… BUT I WILL NOT BE SILENCED.

The coach, poor fool, is but a yes man for JNH. He lives in constant fear of reprisal… His elimination could come at any time, therefore, he just nods yes to everything JNH says. Claiming that all JNH’s opinions are indeed what he thought as well. Rechanging winning formulas to appeal JNH’s ever growing ego.

People will know the truth too. The SHL knows the truth. The leaders of this great league tried to save one soul. Mats Marner. Another man who is to close to JNH to be safe. He lived in quite retirement for many years before JNH dragged him back into the SMJHL. The league came together to draft him 1st overall and spare him the horrors of being dragged into JNH’s SHL expansion… the Chicago Syndicate. Marner spent much time with me last season, both on the bottom line. We quietly ate our rationed gruel by the oil barrel fires we use to warm our cold bones. See he stores us under the rink. The cold frigged depths of the communal living arrangement the Newfoundland Berserkers have set up.

Over these bowls of gruel we tried are best to carve out the image that it was all my work. That Mats Marner was innocent of the crimes of opposing our great leader JNH. That I was the one trying to taint his mind against the team. I’m glad that I was able to play a part in saving his life. I however was sacrificed. I was drafted last. Many teams passing on me… just to see me fall into the hands of JNH’s Chicago Syndicate. To wallow away for the rest of my life as a fourth liner. Never again seeing the light.

Red Arrow was one of the first victims. He was our linemate last season but has now been eliminated. He did not have the mental fortitude to resist the constant brainwashing. He’d wake up crying, screaming into the night “I’ll DO ANYTHING FOR THE TEAM” “COACH PLEASE PUT ME IN COACH” “ILL FORE CHECK!!!!!”… I would have to hold him, wipe the sweat from his brow before it froze. Remind him of who he was. He was a sniper… he did not fore check. He did not need to fore check. He would start shaking “but coach… coach told me” “my family Niccolo….” He did not last the winter.

He was replaced by Ty. A spy of the great leader to watch Mats and I’s activities in the basement of the rink. How this golem of a creature was created I will never know. He reacts positively to every comment made by our leader. Laughs at every joke. Encourages others to behave the same. His mind appears to be mush… but I know he is watching all. He silently sneaks away to tell JNH his observations. Always present he mocks us with his presence in the depths. Pretending to be content in his role… A deprived creature.

Many may take this article as the ravings of a mad man. Broken by his extended time in the frozen depths of Newfoundland. However I hope that my words will reach someone with compassion. Someone who has the heart and the strength to reach down and save those who wallow away at the bottom. Those who are not strong enough to resist the deep state… but try non the less. Those who stand up for individuality. Those that stand for the liberty of every single individual on the SHL. I hope there are those who wish to fight the spread of communism. The great corrupter of our souls.

Until you come to our rescue I will keep fighting. I will become the great pugilist of the SMJHL. Training for the day when I can rise to the light. Square up against the cult of personality that JNH has created and say that I am stronger than them. They could never break me. They will never break me. I will remain strong for all eternity. Here is the center of the communist state. If anyone seeks to join me… come ready for a fight. Leave your ego at the door and we will charge into battle together!

Words: 1005

@JNH

This article is gold haha. It's a pretty accurate description of @JNH stranglehold over the team Ninja

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Rest in peace Red Arrow.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

“I’m never writing media again” - bbp, two days ago

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

05-25-2020, 11:44 AMJNH Wrote: “I’m never writing media again” - bbp, two days ago

That was before I decided to put tons of TPE into fighting.

I have motivation now.

#StoConbbp

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

05-25-2020, 12:51 PMjason97 Wrote: #StoConbbp

R U Duey?

05-25-2020, 02:10 PMbbp Wrote:
05-25-2020, 12:51 PMjason97 Wrote: #StoConbbp

R U Duey?

Nah, I could never be to that beautiful man

05-25-2020, 02:22 PMjason97 Wrote:
05-25-2020, 02:10 PMbbp Wrote: R U Duey?

Nah, I could never be to that beautiful man

Ahhhh Gooseneck!

05-25-2020, 02:26 PMbbp Wrote:
05-25-2020, 02:22 PMjason97 Wrote: Nah, I could never be to that beautiful man

Ahhhh Gooseneck!

eyyy, lets gooooooooo :italia:

05-25-2020, 02:36 PMjason97 Wrote:
05-25-2020, 02:26 PMbbp Wrote: Ahhhh Gooseneck!

eyyy, lets gooooooooo :italia:

Y r u Latvian Italian :O

05-25-2020, 03:20 PMbbp Wrote:
05-25-2020, 02:36 PMjason97 Wrote: eyyy, lets gooooooooo :italia:

Y r u Latvian Italian :O

yessir

:italia:

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]