Create Account

Challenge Cup
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2020, 07:40 PM by .bojo.)

Not as detailed as Wasty's design, but at least for now I wanted to show off the cup in 3D.

Here's a link to kinda see it in 3D. I'm not very good at it so it looks a little janky, but you can spin it around and stuff: https://skfb.ly/6SNTy

(left click to rotate, shift left click to drag)

[Image: attempt2.png]

Here's Wasty's design for reference:

[Image: ChallengeCup.png]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

This is beautiful

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2020, 08:32 PM by boubabi.)

Since I'm currently working as a 3D lookdev artist, I could go and tell you about the technical details that are not working in your mesh/texturing, so it's up to you if you are interested to know what is working and what isnt.

If you just want my artistic input, I think the thickness of the cup itself is too large. You could use some more subdivision in your mesh as well. The text seems offset from one and the other.

Cool to see some 3D in here tho

Are you using blender ?

05-25-2020, 08:27 PMboubabi Wrote: Since I'm currently working as a 3D lookdev artist, I could go and tell you about the technical details that are not working in your mesh/texturing, so it's up to you if you are interested to know what is working and what isnt.

If you just want my artistic input, I think the thickness of the cup itself is too large. You could use some more subdivision in your mesh as well.  The text seems offset from one and the other.

Cool to see some 3D in here tho

Are you using blender ?

I'm down for any advice if you're offering, definitely. I've been mostly doing low poly tutorials. I'm using blender

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]