Create Account

BAP in Action - Three Stars

[Image: platoonbanner.png]
Hello and welcome to the first of many in what I hope to be a regular recap for the Platoon by a completely biased individual wanting nothing more than for BAP domination, however I can recognize that some things need to wait so for the meantime I’m going to be focusing on the present and the Pre season.  With that being said, the recaps are going to be fairly loose and not guaranteed for every sim however I’m going to do my best to get them out for all the BAPlings back home. The format is generally going to consist of a quick score recap followed by my votes for the games three stars.

For the first game we will be going over we have Game 1 of the Pre-Season for the Platoon, a one sided affair against the Texas Renegades. Looking at the matchup by raw TPE numbers, there isn’t much of a difference between the Platoon and Renegades with the Renegades ranking 12th in total tpe and the Platoon ranking 14th. However this is where the importance of both coaching and build specialization are going to come into play as the fight really makes its way to the third line. However it doesn't seem that the third lines would end up having much of an impact in this one as the Renegades eventually fell 6-2 after facing 33 shots from a hungry Platoon roster ready to make an impact.

For the stars tonight, it was a really difficult choice due to the phenomenal night so many had. However it has to be narrowed down to three, and just as my coach did in pewee you get a prize, which for tonight is a virtual KitKat per star selected.

For the third star of the night  we have the King of the Net, our own Lucca Del Veccio! @Zoone16 Lucca backstopped the team to the win with only two goals against on 24 shots and a save percentage of .923. Coming fresh out of the gate for his Sophomore season, the slump doesn't seem to be anywhere near as he proves his worth yet again.

Our second star for the night is a rising right winger, new to the Leadership team and who hopefully won’t run into anyone on the way to the locker room, Karl Krashwagen! @CementHands Krash managed a fantastic night tallying two keepers and an apple to lead the way to victory. This should be a breakout season for Krash so I’ll be keeping special eyes on him to see how he progresses in the months to come.

Finally for our last but also First star of the night, starting off the new season in the best way he could think of, punctuating his addition to the leadership group is Geoff Moore! @Leppish Moore had an amazing night with one goal and three assists and a wicked 26:24 played. He fired every puck he could get his hands on and hit any man he could get close enough to, with a team leading +2 he is my vote for this games MVP.

Our honorable mentions for tonight include some that barely missed out on the top prizes, such as Brock Nuck who compiled a goal and an assist , or Nat Emerson who managed a 99 Defensive rating and 2 assists along with 25:30 ice time. Good luck for next game guys!
That’s it for the game one recap, tune in in the next few days to see if I keep doing this one at a time or compile a few together. I’m not entirely sure yet. (600 Words)

Starting to think that Karl Krashwagen kid is going to be a star.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

[Image: 711381262207811636.png?v=1] [Image: 711381262207811636.png?v=1]

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

We've got a great group that I'm proud to call home Smile

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]