Create Account

Simmer Badge
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2020, 07:10 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Just thought of it in the Awards thread, how about we make a badge(like the donor, MVP and cup badges) for the simmer that shows that they are/has been a simmer and a number next to it that shows for how many seasons?

Even tho i (Ignorant to previous littleton noms apparently cause im an idiot) made a comment about them always being nominated for most dedicated, they should always be valued, and with a badge that would give them it every season.

Thoughts?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2020, 07:06 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Dobburru postu

i... dont really mind this idea.

do wonder if a badge is the best way to go about it, though.

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

yes pls someone gimme a badge

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

justice for kalakar

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Gimme dat 12 season badge sure. Though it would become tedious on updating the current simmer each season so should be just an "active simmer" tag that gets replaced when they stop.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

05-26-2020, 02:10 PMJayWhy Wrote: Gimme dat 12 season badge sure. Though it would become tedious on updating the current simmer each season so should be just an "active simmer" tag that gets replaced when they stop.

That would definitely work!

as long as the badge looks like a penis i'm in

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

05-26-2020, 02:10 PMJayWhy Wrote: Gimme dat 12 season badge sure. Though it would become tedious on updating the current simmer each season so should be just an "active simmer" tag that gets replaced when they stop.

i though about the same issue lol and i kinda like your idea to 'solve' it

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

yo wtf since when do we have an MVP badge and where do I apply to get mine?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

05-26-2020, 03:07 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: yo wtf since when do we have an MVP badge and where do I apply to get mine?

Mvp badge has always been a thing

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

05-26-2020, 03:29 PM.bojo Wrote:
05-26-2020, 03:07 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: yo wtf since when do we have an MVP badge and where do I apply to get mine?

Lie

[Image: 336.jpg]

Calm down, I'm still trying to get my S15, S16 and S28 Cups on my profile. Get in line.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

05-26-2020, 03:29 PM.bojo Wrote:

Where do I get mine?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

05-26-2020, 11:05 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
05-26-2020, 03:29 PM.bojo Wrote: Mvp badge has always been a thing

Where do I get mine?

simulationhockey.com

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]