Create Account

Time Stamps For Games in Stream

Not just a suggestion, but I'm gonna try to dig through each stream and time stamp each game and when a full day of scores are shown. I could use some help doing this so if you have the time to spare to help it will be greatly appreciated. If you have the time and want to help pm here or on discord and I'll set up a Google doc/sheet so we can organize.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

smart idea from a dumb person

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

05-26-2020, 09:13 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: smart idea from a dumb person
ur stinky

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

It's a good idea and would save a lot of time when going through the stream's for sure, but wouldn't it be easier to pay SHLer(s) to post screenshots of box scores to the site? https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=105974

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

05-27-2020, 09:13 AMLordBirdman Wrote: It's a good idea and would save a lot of time when going through the stream's for sure, but wouldn't it be easier to pay SHLer(s) to post screenshots of box scores to the site?  https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=105974

I think these do very different things. If I want a time stamp it's because I want to watch how the game progresses.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

05-27-2020, 09:24 AMsve7en Wrote:
05-27-2020, 09:13 AMLordBirdman Wrote: It's a good idea and would save a lot of time when going through the stream's for sure, but wouldn't it be easier to pay SHLer(s) to post screenshots of box scores to the site?  https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=105974

I think these do very different things. If I want a time stamp it's because I want to watch how the game progresses.
Fair enough.  I just want box scores on the site  Crybaby

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

bumping this

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]