Create Account

Rage re-sign a gaggle of guys

[Image: Rage-Banner.png]

The Manhattan Rage are proud to announce the following extensions:

Reginald MacIntyre - @GoonerBear
S55: $4,000,000
S56: $4,000,000
S57: $4,000,000

Gooner has been the face of this franchise for a while, and thankfully will be continuing to be for at least the next few seasons. I have expressed to him many times how thankful I am for his commitment to the team, for his incredible positivity and most of all being one hell of a friend. I am so damn happy he was my first first round pick, and so proud of all that we've accomplished together.

Jukka Timonen - @"Smalinowski7"
S55: $3,000,000
S56: $3,000,000
S57: $3,000,000

Speaking of high caliber defenseman I really appreciate, Smalinowski has been absolutely on fire in media, in the locker room, and in the sim even. He is a one man wrecking ball. He is just a machine that we felt so lucky was available to us in S53 and somebody that we couldn't be more thrilled to have be a part of our long term solutions.

Phineas Gold - @Z0REM
S55: $5,000,000
S56: $5,000,000
S57: $5,000,000
S58: $4,000,000

Speaking of long term solutions, with a long term extension z0 has been beyond stellar in our locker room since day one. He's somebody that we absolutely see being a force to be reckoned with as he goes into just his third season in the SHL now. As life changes take hold, he's somebody that we are confident will continue to be a shining star for our team and is going to be a huge leader for us in the future. We're so proud to have z0 locked in for the long term.

Santtu Rasanen - @KenitohMenara
S55: $2,500,000
S56: $3,000,000

All GMs make plans and execute to those plans, and all GMs have to adjust those plans when things shake out a certain way. For us, we had no plans of moving back into the second round in S53 until we saw that this man was falling and we couldn't see a single reason why. Now, a couple seasons in, we continue to be flabbergasted as the fact he wasn't taken earlier and are beyond thrilled to be continuing our partnership here in Manhattan.

David Kastrba - @hewasajazzman
S55: $5,000,000

We started with my first first round pick, let's finish up with the only one left from only my third draft. Dave has been without a doubt one of the pillars of this team since he joined it. A man on a mission who is willing to do anything the team asks of him, he is somebody that I admire to no end. I could never fully put into words the things he, Gooner and many others have done for this team and for myself and with that I can only thank them for all they continue to do.

And finally, a couple nerds at the end:

Luke Thomason - @"luketd"
S55: $3,000,000*
S56: $3,000,000*
S57: $3,000,000*
* Hometown Discount

Jax Aittokallio - @JayWhy
S55: $3,000,000*
S56: $3,000,000*
S57: $3,000,000*
* Hometown Discount

Thank you to everybody for your commitment to the team and being absolutely incredible people who make this team so much better every single day!

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Accept Rage Old and New, the Rage keeps on trucking on

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Accept!   Rage

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

Accept! Rage

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]