Create Account

S54 WFT #1 - Goal Songs

Being that the Panthers are an LA based team, it would only make sense to honour Los Angeles' deep hip hop roots. As such, LA's goal song this season will be a 25 clip of Snoop Dogg's “Gin and Juice”. We would have used N.W.A. But Ice Cube scares us.

Code:
50 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

The best goal song for the New Orleans Specters would of course be a Ghostface Killah song. For obvious reasons. Actually as I type this I think Lil Wayne instead because of the NOLA connection. So let's go with like uhhh Back on My Grizzy from back when he was actually kinda good.

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2020, 10:55 PM by AlwaysGettingHaxed.)

For the Tampa Bay Barracuda goal song, I would have to go with a local band.  From the Tampa area is Trans-Siberian Orchestra who are world renowned for their takes on many Christmas songs and since hockey is on ice, it seems like a perfect fit.  The song I have chosen by them is called “The Mountain,” their take on the “The Hall of the Mountain King.”

Since I can’t seem to edit this. The part I was looking at is 23 seconds long (I know over the 10 seconds, sue me), from 1:20 to 1:43.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

There are probably 100 goal songs I could pick so I just hit random on my Spotify List and "Coming for You" by The Offspring came up so I guess that would be a decent goal song. It matches the team this season as we try to climb the ranks.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

the goal song for the buffalo team is going to be fight for your right to party by the beastie boys, because we are the party hard kids and we are always fucking around.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

If I had to choose a goal song for the St. Louis Scarecrows (my SMJHL team) it would have to be Scarecrow Man by Misfits. Not only is the song a rocker, but the opening lines sun up how the team approaches each and every goal. Scarecrows are out to get you each and every night.[url=https://youtu.be/oG9nhmNTZG4][/url]

Hangin' in a field you'll never know I'm out here
I'm telling you people best beware
I creep into town, I'm hunting my prey
Back on my post by the crack of day

[Image: jericson112.gif]
[Image: 5p7vOwY.png][Image: NA3IV5m.png]

I think a good song for the Anchorage Armada would be I'm On A Boat by The Lonely Island featuring T-Pain. Who doesn't want to want to celebrate scoring a goal while riding on a dolphin, doing flips and shit?

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2020, 11:44 PM by Your Mothers Favorite Goalie.)

So our goal song would be "Everything is Awesome" from the Lego Movie. This is because I just asked my brother and he said its his favorite song, and he is an authority on good songs.

For the Detroit Falcons our song should be We are the Champions by Queen since we won the 4 Star Cup last season and hope to win it all again so that it remains our permeant song! Other song I would recommend for the town of Detroit is I Want To Rock by Twisted Sister.

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

The STL Scarecrows should have THIS as their song, because I can confirm as one of their players, that we have no idea what we are doing.

[Image: zuck_1.jpg]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: Citadel-NAVY-Wavy-Line-65K.gif][Image: qzGJBye.png]