Create Account

Delay updates to later on in the week.

I know this may seem infeasible or impossible, but for someone like me it would be a great help. I'm going through an episode of depression and with my obligations it's becoming harder for me to update before the new Friday time. I don't want to miss updates and let my team down, but I would prefer that I didn't have to get everything done on Friday. I'd rather have a delayed update than be forced to miss an update due to the updaters updating too early for me.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2020, 02:10 PM by .bojo.)

First of all, I hope things get better. Take care of yourself.

It's a bit of a workload, and from my understanding it's a battle of availability and effort needed on the weekends to ensure the updates get through. I think it would be better to request a special case exemption and have an updater update your player on Sunday.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

05-28-2020, 02:10 PM.bojo Wrote: First of all, I hope things get better. Take care of yourself.

It's a bit of a workload, and from my understanding it's a battle of availability and effort needed on the weekends to ensure the updates get through. I think it would be better to request a special case exemption and have an updater update your player on Sunday.

@TheHockeyist shoot me a pm, quarantine aint helping especially depression. We over in updating can make something work out for you.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Yup, focus on yourself. I'm sure that anybody that could choose would rather you take care of what's most important than being behind on an update or two. It sounds like you're still claiming things and in the bigger picture of it behind an attribute point or two behind where you would have been doesn't make or break anything in my opinion.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

message your friendly neighborhood luffy,
the goatest goat on the updater squad.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

05-28-2020, 05:02 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: message your friendly neighborhood luffy,

Yeah that’s why you were fired

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

05-28-2020, 05:14 PMZombiewolf Wrote:
05-28-2020, 05:02 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: message your friendly neighborhood luffy,

Yeah that’s why you were fired

fire me dady

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2020, 06:28 PM by karey.)

I love these responses ❤️

05-28-2020, 06:28 PMkarey Wrote: I love these responses ❤️

^^

This community do have its bright moments. I love it.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Youd have to actually claim a team to help him out bud

[Image: Bk1689.gif]