Create Account

Littleton

what if instead of one winner we have multiple winners if they achieve a certain level of extra awesomeness

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Littleton should be a commissioners award of excellence, IMO

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

05-29-2020, 01:45 AMBlastmeaway Wrote: Littleton should be a commissioners award of excellence, IMO

You rang...

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I mean.. I got nominated for this once, so I really think the process could use improvement.

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

@SDCore I think he meant Nour not you

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

05-29-2020, 09:20 AMGrapehead Wrote: I mean.. I got nominated for this once, so I really think the process could use improvement.

I won it once... so same

I had an awards committee member say just this season, "the littleton is one of the hardest awards for me to nominate and vote on imo, i don't really have a lot of knowledge of who is doing a lot of work on the site, especially people who do a lot of work behind the scenes." I'm not saying that every aspect of the site needs to be publicized, but I would like to think the commissioner would have the most knowledge about the ins and outs of the site.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

We should make this award like the Khan and have it be voted by the people. It’s an award that is for most dedicated to the site, and if the committee is unaware, in their own words, of who is doing what, the people should, generally speaking, know who is having the biggest impact on their day to day user experience

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52