Create Account

Looking for a new streaming overlay

Last season I pretty much used FHM's background and plastered the SMJHL logo on top of it and called it a day. I'd like to get something done that is a bit more professional...

I would need 2 1920x1080 overlays, one for the intro, and another I'd like to use for line changes. Since this is for the SMJHL stream, I think some animated stuff could be cool, but I'm not opposed to pictures only. I was gonna start looking for outside work, but I thought it would be nice to ask the community first, as there are so many good graphic designers here. This is also a bit more than a simple signature, so I could spend 5M as reward and/or real dollars for your work.

2 1920x1080 overlays
Room for schedule and countdown on the intro overlay

I think that covers most of it, feel free to DM me if you need more specifics.

Thank you!

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

:think:

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

If anyone has been working on something let me know, otherwise I'll start looking for someone unaffiliated with SHL

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]