Create Account

New Rule
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2020, 02:21 PM by Hallsy.)

No swaps will be take in effect whenever a sim is in progress. So people don't take advantage of the sim being in progress and gain an advantage over people who can't watch the sim on a daily basis.

bad rule fuck you hallsy

that just won't work. i only do my swaps during lunch time, which I eat between 10-12.

lmao. As if I know when 10am Eastern is.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

05-29-2020, 12:32 PMZomp Wrote: that just won't work. i only do my swaps during lunch time, which I eat between 10-12.

Can we re-word it a bit and say that the swap doesn't take effect until after the index is posted for that day? So you don't get the points from the swap if posted after 10AM EST?

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

05-29-2020, 01:51 PMthiefofcheese Wrote:
05-29-2020, 12:32 PMZomp Wrote: that just won't work. i only do my swaps during lunch time, which I eat between 10-12.

Can we re-word it a bit and say that the swap doesn't take effect until after the index is posted for that day?  So you don't get the points from the swap if posted after 10AM EST?

Yup!