Create Account

Tampa Bay Barracuda - Illegal Roster

Hello, SHL.

It was brought to HO's attention the Tampa Bay Barracuda played with an illegal roster for the first two days of sims. TBB started Colorado Raptors goalie Jerry Huuveri in their first five games of the regular season. Huuveri had been sent down to COL, yet started for TBB without being called back up. This is in violation of the call-up rule below.

Quote:SMJHL Rule 2.B.6
SHL GMs must give advance notice of a call-up via the thread as well as PM. They must notify the respective SMJHL GMs no later than one sim before the call-up. If the teams agree, they may call the player up earlier.

Tampa Bay manager @MCP_ shall be fined $2M from his S54 GM salary.

Thank you,
SHL Head Office

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Huu?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Huuh?  Hmm

[Image: HuuveriCUDA.png]
 Raptors Raptors Sweden Thanks to @JSS for the sig! Sweden Barracuda Barracuda 

Going all in on that tank, I see.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Is this a jojo reference?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Fuck can't you just throw em a bone?

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

I will take responsibility for the unnecessary negligence in this case, and I do apologize for the confusion it caused for the Colorado Raptors, but I would like to make clear to everyone reading this that Huuervi was properly sent down since the beginning, but for whatever reason was on the main roster when I already had a backup on my roster.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

I say we create our own HO, with blackjack and hookers

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

But there is proof Huuveri was sent down before preseason...

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

05-30-2020, 01:32 PMKalakar Wrote: But there is proof Huuveri was sent down before preseason...

He played in games tho. MCP didn't scratch him from the lines

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

05-30-2020, 12:43 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: I say we create our own HO, with blackjack and hookers

Fiddler for HO

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

05-30-2020, 01:36 PMml002 Wrote:
05-30-2020, 01:32 PMKalakar Wrote: But there is proof Huuveri was sent down before preseason...

He played in games tho. MCP didn't scratch him from the lines

But he should've been removed before MCP was allowed to make lines. I agree he's also at fault, but I don't think it's entirely on him.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

05-30-2020, 02:31 PMKalakar Wrote:
05-30-2020, 01:36 PMml002 Wrote: He played in games tho. MCP didn't scratch him from the lines

But he should've been removed before MCP was allowed to make lines. I agree he's also at fault, but I don't think it's entirely on him.

Stratton is on my roster but I didn't dress him. It's not hard to correctly manage a roster

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Man everyone sucks at their job.