Create Account

Michael fitted wins a pbe ring

Yup two sport champ now so all you jamochs and jabronis need to start kissing up to the king and counting your blessings because I am now a TWO TIME 2 TIME TOO TUME TO TIME fucking champion in multiple leagues out here baby kiss the rings.

But seriously WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

HELLL YEA.

Tampas next so I hope everyones ready for s 59 because rings just gravitate to me I'm addicted to winning, other peoples ring fingers WANT TO BE ME. Tampa be calm soon enough well stack dubs AND LIVE IN THE LEFT COLUMN [wins are left column] if your reading this post I feel bad for you son I've got 99 problems and grammar is one

DUCUES<3

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

YOU TELL EM FITTED

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

S89 challenge cup champ

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Congrats, Fitted!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

05-30-2020, 11:03 PMFitted2106 Wrote: if your reading this post I feel bad for you son I've got 99 problems and grammar is one

DUCUES<3

Spelling too apparently.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

great job lil buddy

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Fuck salt

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fxPQUKfim4

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys