Create Account

S54 SMJHL PT #2 - Player Personality

[Image: hr9VPDa.png]

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Jason Desrouelx world famous hockey player in the Simulation Hockey Major Junior Hockey League. "hey reporter man, this is me Jason Desrtourlex, thanks for having me on your world famous reporter show. sure am real excited to be here on your show. So as you all know that I am Jason Desrouelx the hockey player. I have a very fun and friendly personalitly. kink and 420 friednly. I practice hockey every day to improve my skills. The only way to improve yyour skills is to practice. Thats why I practice every day reporter. I like to think i am funny and people like to be around my aura. I attract people like a moths to a light. I enjoy people and people enjoy me thats why i attract people to me. But anyways yeah I play hockey for the Vancoucer Whalers. They are a team in the Simulaiton Juniors Hockey League located in Vancouver Canada. In the province of britsh columbia. Beautiful City."

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

St. John's, Newfoundland - The quirks of backup goalie Júnior Guarda are finally coming out through the team's media circuit. During Cale Amudsen's press interview after being named to the All-Star team, Guarda came to take the mic. He shouted "¡This is mi hermano! ¡Viva el rey!", before trying to lead the media in a chant of Cale's name. Asked about it later, Cale responded "Yeah, he's a really supportive guy. Maybe too supportive." Guarda is said to always be in Amudsen's ear, trying to support in anyway possible. "Yeah Juny is always trying to hype up Cale. During time-outs, he even tries to give Cale water and to massage him thru his pads. Luckily Cale's unshakeable, doesn't get distracted by that shit." said teammate Liam Slate. "He even cleans the scuffs on his pads. We have equipment managers for that!". People in Guarda's life say he has always been like this.

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Hagan a Troublemaker?

Rookie forward James Hagan has been spotted several times out on the town in Kelowna, raising the question of his dedication to the team. The forward, who is underage, has been spotted at several bars and clubs in the city, sometimes on nights prior to games, and other times immediately after games. From reports of people close to the team, this even occurs on the road, as the forward has developed convoluted plans to sneak out of hotel rooms and away from team coaches, including escaping out of windows, putting up dummies in bed, and replacing broken door tape. On a recent road back to back, after arriving at the hotel in Carolina at 11PM, Hagan reportedly immediately went out to bars, utilizing a fake ID to get in, and stayed out until 2am. He then returned to the hotel drunk, and played hungover that night, somehow amassing three points (1G, 2A). It seems to be an open secret among the coaching staff, and with Hagan seemingly not stopping anytime soon, only time will tell if this behavior catches up with him.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Reporter: "Today we had the opportunity to interview Saint Louis Scarecrow's defensemen Leonids Balzams. Leonids, how are you finding your time in Saint Louis?"

Balzams: "Thanks for the question. I love I hear in Saint Louis. Its much more difference in comparison to home. In Latvia, I spent more time practicing my skills in order to improve, mostly because there was nothing to do. Here in Saint Louis, I can do so much more. I love watching the local baseball team, the Cardinals. Even though I don't know all of the rules, I enjoy the atmosphere in Busch Stadium.There is just something about the calmness of that game that I enjoy."

Reporter: "I'm glad you are enjoying your time here in Saint Louis. Any insight as to what the future holds for you, Leonids?"

Balzams: "Hopefully a championship for the city to enjoy. I hope to become one of the best defensemen this league has ever seen."

Reporter: "Thank you for your time Balzams."

164 words

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

Vincent Wolfe is a newcomer and is looking to make a name for himself. As with everyone else, we're all worried about looking good on the ice and being sought after by an SHL team.

But now is not the time to worry about self. Now is the time to stand up and fight for our country. See, Wolfe has been everywhere to play hockey and knows the value of a community and a city that backs you. It's hard for Wolfe to stand by while people are being discriminated against and pushing their opinions or shortsighted notions down onto others.

So, Wolfe has been working with local groups to donate his time to where it matters. He's been helping clean up the rubble from riots and standing by in protest as things go on around him. Quebec isn't as rowdy as other places are, but solidarity is necessary.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Joorgustraad DuBolk has been a figure to watch this SMJHL season: known mainly as the cousin of SHL Defenseman Joln DuBolk, he's been at the forefront of attention over the past few weeks. When asked about what he's learned from Joln about hockey, he responded:

"Honestly, Joln has been someone I looked up to for the past few years, and he's doing relatively well in the SHL now, and I want to emulate that in some respect. When I was going into, y'know, the Swedish Juniors, I had been a physical player a lot of the time, and Joln came to one of my games. That game I had taken a lot of penalties, even a major, and after the game, he came to me and said, "Look Joorg, I followed that path and let me tell you, it's gonna be a rough ride if you try to go to North America: those guys don't care how hard you can hit, they care about getting that puck to the goal, and maybe a couple of hits every now and then. Physicality means nothing in a game of skill." He knew that well more than I did, and it's why I changed my game going into the SMJHL.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Interviewer: Welcome to the city of Detroit! How has your experience been so far?

Kekkonen: Detroit is a great city, it's quite large compared to cities in Finland. There's a lot to do around here.

Interviewer: What are some of the things that you like to do around town in your free time?

Kekkonen: I like to go out around the clubs and such with some of the guys. Usually with Jack, Eddie, and Zolt. Also like to go out to eat, maybe see a movie. Keep it pretty casual, don't want to do anything that would exhaust me when I'm supposed to be relaxing.

Interviewer: What kind of movies do you like to see?

Kekkonen: I enjoy all sorts of movies. Comedies, sport movies, war, drama, thriller.. I like them all.

Interviewer: Who is your favorite actor or actress?

Kekkonen: I'm big on Leo. Big guy crush on Mr. DiCaprio.

Interviewer: Thanks for talking to us today, Kolja. Good luck the rest of the way.

Kekkonen: Thank you, I appreciate it. Talk to you soon.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I am a 6'9 Czech national who is named after a fictional character in a movie. Growing up right after Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back came out, my dad loved that movie. He had all kinds of blunt man and chronic gear and was constantly smoking weed. When he had me he had his chance, he named me Blunt Man and my mother was furious. It was awful, kids made fun of me, parents found it inappropriate so I didn't get to go to friends houses, it was just bad. So at a young age I started smoking weed, I would get stoned, play some goalie out on the lake behind the house, and then veg out on some video games. As time wore on I used weed to calm my nerves and noticed that I played better when I was stoned. So now before every game I pick a wrap I like, fill it up, roll it up and smoke away my anxiety. Then I hit the ice and it is lazer focus for the next 60+ minutes of game time.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]