Create Account

SHL Community Giving Back

Folks we smashed through  $7000 with the end of season pledges. I think there's still a couple more coming too!  Yay Thank you so much to everyone involved! I'm completely stunned every time I come back to the thread and see the totals. It's just incredible. 

I'm going to keep counting until the Challenge Cup and the 4-Star are awarded, so it's not too late if you're still interested in getting involved!

Heart

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2020, 01:13 PM by bilbo.)

Oh whoops, I did not see this, but this is great. These are where I've given so far, you can put it under pride ty.

The Bail Project - $20
ACLU - $25
Minnesota Freedom Fund - $20

Update: This made me remember to look into bail funds for Oregon right now and my friend rec'd this one/they have a website with transparency and everything, and are giving excess funds to bail funds in other cities: https://www.gofundme.com/f/pdx-protest-bail-fund
Gave $30 to that for now.

$95 USD total

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2020, 03:36 PM by leviadan.)

07-22-2020, 12:38 PMbilbo Wrote: Oh whoops, I did not see this, but this is great. These are where I've given so far, you can put it under pride ty.

This is awesome, thank you!  Goal 

I know I said I would stop counting at some point, but I want to continue to encourage folks to give back if they can. The fight for racial equality, trans rights, and an end to police brutality aren't even close to over, so I'm glad to see people still engaging. Remember if you can't donate, it's arguably even more valuable to be vocal and engaged politically with these issues. Call your elected representatives, have tough conversations with people you love, show up to a protest if you're able to do so. These are all really important and don't cost a dime. So again, thank you to everyone doing any of these things-- whether you've donated or haven't. Listen, learn, and speak up!  Heart

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

Holy, over $7,000 put forward by the community. That's incredible. I'll be making a donation today to help out!

[Image: 62048_s.gif]

[Image: quebeccity.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png][Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Cheers Good work everyone!

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Cool