Create Account

OOTP Developments Affliation

Suggestion:

Could we target like a twitter or social media blast regarding that promotion to immediately increase the sites revenue?

That's... actually pretty big, yeah. First time I've ever seen something like that happen personally (PBE notwithstanding).

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Good job.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Wow, great job striking a deal

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

This is amazing. Does it mean they will improve their exporting?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-02-2020, 10:44 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: This is amazing. Does it mean they will improve their exporting?

It is more of a deal with the sales/customer facing side than the development side. OOTP is basically done making changes to FHM6, what we have now is likely all we will have until we decide to move to a newer version. We will continue to push on the development side to get changes made to improve the experience here, but those improvements will likely come with FHM7. My recommendation with new versions is to always wait a bit after release before switching over, some versions have been very buggy at release.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

06-02-2020, 11:07 AMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
06-02-2020, 10:44 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: This is amazing. Does it mean they will improve their exporting?

It is more of a deal with the sales/customer facing side than the development side. OOTP is basically done making changes to FHM6, what we have now is likely all we will have until we decide to move to a newer version. We will continue to push on the development side to get changes made to improve the experience here, but those improvements will likely come with FHM7. My recommendation with new versions is to always wait a bit after release before switching over, some versions have been very buggy at release.

well of course, but are we in a position, as a large group of people, to "petition" for features in new releases? Not really demand, just make sure they're aware that we'd buy the new one if it had better exporting features for data. Many of the problems we face can be solved relatively easily internally, so if it makes sense for the to allocate time/effort/money into these areas, they should be aware.

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

06-02-2020, 11:20 AMPremierBromanov Wrote:
06-02-2020, 11:07 AMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: It is more of a deal with the sales/customer facing side than the development side. OOTP is basically done making changes to FHM6, what we have now is likely all we will have until we decide to move to a newer version. We will continue to push on the development side to get changes made to improve the experience here, but those improvements will likely come with FHM7. My recommendation with new versions is to always wait a bit after release before switching over, some versions have been very buggy at release.

well of course, but are we in a position, as a large group of people, to "petition" for features in new releases? Not really demand, just make sure they're aware that we'd buy the new one if it had better exporting features for data. Many of the problems we face can be solved relatively easily internally, so if it makes sense for the to allocate time/effort/money into these areas, they should be aware.

We've had some success getting them to add things that benefit us, the csv exports were basically useless before we reported issues with them. They are aware we are a large community that recently moved to using their game as our platform, but they get requests from people constantly for features and often dismiss them, so it's still going to be a bit of a grind to get stuff added. I am a beta tester for FHM, so even before the FHM7 release I'll be trying to influence improvements for SHL and online leagues.

Bump.. FHM6 is 75% off right now and the 10% off code (SHL) works on top of that. Here's the link to follow so we get credit for referring you to buy.

https://ootp.pxf.io/c/2337035/807276/10543

06-25-2020, 01:59 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Bump.. FHM6 is 75% off right now and the 10% off code (SHL) works on top of that. Here's the link to follow so we get credit for referring you to buy.

Just tweeted this on both my platforms.

Great deal!

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

06-25-2020, 01:59 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Bump.. FHM6 is 75% off right now and the 10% off code (SHL) works on top of that. Here's the link to follow so we get credit for referring you to buy.

boughtened

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

Just picked it up, the sale stacks with the code so only 10 Canadian

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]