Create Account

2000 TPE badge

I know it's adding to the selection of awards provided to users, however I believe it rewards users who reached the exclusive milestone.

It can be small, subtle, nondiscrit, but considering how it doesn't guarantee a players acceptance into the HoF, a symbolic gesture to recognize those users/players would be nice, myself included.

Earning 2K tpe is special and I would love to see it reflected outside of a single thread in our league history.

:eyes: I agree

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I wouldn't complain

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

if it takes me like six players to get 2000 tpe cumulatively can i still get the badge

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

I like this

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

smdh folk always asking for more and more new badges until they're satisfied with their meaningless trophy case they've built. earn your badges like i did and stop asking HO to bend the rules for you because you aren't good enough to get real awards.

06-01-2020, 10:50 PMefiug Wrote: smdh folk always asking for more and more new badges until they're satisfied with their meaningless trophy case they've built. earn your badges like i did and stop asking HO to bend the rules for you because you aren't good enough to get real awards.
for real like they are asking for participation awards now because they didn't sign onto a team with a competent gm shake my smh

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Goalie badge

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

No.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Pushkin badge

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

e badge

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

idk if that would be smart! we know that members Seasons before werent be able to reach out to this number and what I saw its hard now for the new members to get 2000 TPE …. honors for being in the TPE Inflation era? BULLSHIT

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

06-02-2020, 12:43 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: idk if that would be smart! we know that members Seasons before werent be able to reach out to this number and what I saw its hard now for the new members to get 2000 TPE …. honors for being in the TPE Inflation era? BULLSHIT

The fact that it's hard for new members to get to 2k yet there are few still on pace means it's worthy of recognition.

I'm not sure what you are referring to as inflation era, but we have S45 draftees achieving this milestone and that seems quite recent.

06-02-2020, 01:43 AMkarey Wrote:
06-02-2020, 12:43 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: idk if that would be smart! we know that members Seasons before werent be able to reach out to this number and what I saw its hard now for the new members to get 2000 TPE …. honors for being in the TPE Inflation era? BULLSHIT

The fact that it's hard for new members to get to 2k yet there are few still on pace means it's worthy of recognition.

I'm not sure what you are referring to as inflation era, but we have S45 draftees achieving this milestone and that seems quite recent.

what about the prior S20 players? those honorable things should have the average TPE and not for a specific time

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

06-02-2020, 01:45 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote:
06-02-2020, 01:43 AMkarey Wrote: The fact that it's hard for new members to get to 2k yet there are few still on pace means it's worthy of recognition.

what about the prior S20 players? those honorable things should have the average TPE and not for a specific time

Most awards are named after S20 guys.

There were less teams/members on site which resulted in easier routes to the Hall of Fame.

It was easier to win Challenge cup with less teams and players before S20

It was easier to win MVP with less teams and players before S20

All of those things are currently awarded to Pre-S20 players with badges and awards. Why should we continue to cater everything to those players when the equity of opportunity is considerably decreased the further we have moved along as a site. This would be seemingly, the only recognition that does not benefit them.