Create Account

2000 TPE badge

How many players have actually reached 2k now? I know I was only like the 10th or 11th (including 4 others from my own class), but I bet there's been at least twice that now.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

06-02-2020, 01:49 AMkarey Wrote:
06-02-2020, 01:45 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: what about the prior S20 players? those honorable things should have the average TPE and not for a specific time

Most awards are named after S20 guys.

There were less teams/members on site which resulted in easier routes to the Hall of Fame.

It was easier to win Challenge cup with less teams and players before S20

It was easier to win MVP with less teams and players before S20

All of those things are currently awarded to Pre-S20 players with badges and awards. Why should we continue to cater everything to those players when the equity of opportunity is considerably decreased the further we have moved along as a site. This would be seemingly, the only recognition that does not benefit them.

Ask Mexico if it was really easier for others to win the MVP in the first 10 Seasons :D
and in the first 10 Seasons the Awards were be named! then until now renamed some! like the Fernando Garcia Trophy to John McBride Trophy

its still a fact, that the inflation started around S14 and turned really wild from S20 upwards! in my opinion we need then era badges! with different colors! like S1 - S10 red hot badge is over 550 TPE green 500-550 and blue 450-500! and then you can go forward and do it for S10-S20 and also later S20-S30 and so on!

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Or we can just honor 2000 TPE and not over complicate things.

06-02-2020, 03:04 AMkarey Wrote: Or we can just honor 2000 TPE and not over complicate things.

that is still stupid!

if in the new era you cant even get this 2000 TPE without bonus TPE and others had 2200 TPE ... it wouldnt make sense! you also could use a multiplicator of the inflation and calculate the accurate number of TPE! but only doing it because of the benefit of the inflation era never make sense! especially if before and after its hard to get in! because that says ... that the 2000 TPE is the today 1800 TPE or so and the 2000 TPE today is the 2200 TPE in the inflation era!

maybe you get my thinking of this topic! if it is easier to get those "milestones" than its stupid to get a sign of honor for that if others with 1800-2000 today should also get this honor!

and because of the award names ... I also showed interest to change them if its understandable! McDonald as example was known as simmer and cheater as simmer or Karpotsev had a 3 or 4 season career ... why an award after his name? some of them are surely very questionable! Razov I saw on a new survey for SHL HoF voting ... that we have someone with I believe we have 4 members with 2 Razov wins. There you have many options to rename the awards. but that has nothing to do with a honor for reaching a specific number of TPE in a specific time as it was easier and now want to have this honor.

your Asshole McZ

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

06-02-2020, 03:43 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote:
06-02-2020, 03:04 AMkarey Wrote: Or we can just honor 2000 TPE and not over complicate things.

that is still stupid!

if in the new era you cant even get this 2000 TPE without bonus TPE and others had 2200 TPE ... it wouldnt make sense! you also could use a multiplicator of the inflation and calculate the accurate number of TPE! but only doing it because of the benefit of the inflation era never make sense! especially if before and after its hard to get in! because that says ... that the 2000 TPE is the today 1800 TPE or so and the 2000 TPE today is the 2200 TPE in the inflation era!

maybe you get my thinking of this topic! if it is easier to get those "milestones" than its stupid to get a sign of honor for that if others with 1800-2000 today should also get this honor!

and because of the award names ... I also showed interest to change them if its understandable! McDonald as example was known as simmer and cheater as simmer or Karpotsev had a 3 or 4 season career ... why an award after his name? some of them are surely very questionable! Razov I saw on a new survey for SHL HoF voting ... that we have someone with I believe we have 4 members with 2 Razov wins. There you have many options to rename the awards. but that has nothing to do with a honor for reaching a specific number of TPE in a specific time as it was easier and now want to have this honor.

your Asshole McZ

I think we should just erase the first 25 seasons of SHL. Problem solved.

EZ Clap

RETIRED

You have rambled lord of balls, but haven't said anything substantive to change my mind.

Please step back and re-evaluate what I am asking. It is small, barely noticeable, but meaningful for members who went above and beyond to reach the milestone. One that had eluded most members on the site.

We already recognize the 2000 TPE club on our site,
I'm just asking for a way to make it more visible.

06-02-2020, 04:14 AMkarey Wrote: You have rambled lord of balls, but haven't said anything substantive to change my mind.

Please step back and re-evaluate what I am asking. It is small, barely noticeable, but meaningful for members who went above and beyond to reach the milestone. One that had eluded most members on the site.

for me its enough to have this senseless ranking for over 2000 TPE players!

did they all being in GOD mode in the sim? because that matters! nothing else! you can also have a superstar with around 1400 TPE in the past with the STHS! now I heard some different things. maybe you see that if I post more and more it will always make less sense for this stupid idea! sorry for this harsh words but McZ is harsh in person!

still your Asshole McZ

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

btw

SHL Record TPE Leader List

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

06-02-2020, 04:14 AMkarey Wrote: You have rambled lord of balls, but haven't said anything substantive to change my mind.

It's a badge of devotion to be honest, it means you have been dedicated to this site actively every week, month after month.
We should celebrate those who goes above and beyond to raise the bar.

Just as we honor great teams with cups, great individual performances with awards, we should award dedicated users who make sure that that bar is high.

RETIRED

06-02-2020, 04:33 AMMayuu Wrote:

It's a badge of devotion to be honest, it means you have been dedicated to this site actively every week, month after month.

Just as we honor great teams with cups, great individual performances with awards, we should award dedicated users who make sure that that bar is high.

we should me ban the members they did let TPE inflation happen! :D
that was the start of the end for newbies! not only them! the TPE bitching around is sick! and its a little bit better now with the payout.
I'm so thankful that they relize the problem and do something against it. I would love if the TPE max payout grooves in 1500 TPE one day!

and being active has nothing to do with having over 2000 TPE! what is that for a senseless comment? buddy please think forward! we have here more active and important members and they had and maybe will never hit the 2000 TPE number! that is and will never be important in the SHL. if they decide to reduce the payout of the half amount ... you will still have your TPE leader and they could dominate for seasons. that is nothing about the specific number ... its more about the overall situation in compare to the specific members. and again ... how often/many this TPE leaders were the Top Tier players in sims before FHM? and I also see some great player under 1800 TPE with the FHM simulation. that all should show you that there is nothing to honor next to this TPE Leader List!!!

again your Asshole McZ

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

06-02-2020, 05:19 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote:
06-02-2020, 04:33 AMMayuu Wrote: It's a badge of devotion to be honest, it means you have been dedicated to this site actively every week, month after month.

we should me ban the members they did let TPE inflation happen! :D
that was the start of the end for newbies! not only them! the TPE bitching around is sick! and its a little bit better now with the payout.
I'm so thankful that they relize the problem and do something against it. I would love if the TPE max payout grooves in 1500 TPE one day!

and being active has nothing to do with having over 2000 TPE! what is that for a senseless comment? buddy please think forward! we have here more active and important members and they had and maybe will never hit the 2000 TPE number! that is and will never be important in the SHL. if they decide to reduce the payout of the half amount ... you will still have your TPE leader and they could dominate for seasons. that is nothing about the specific number ... its more about the overall situation in compare to the specific members. and again ... how often/many this TPE leaders were the Top Tier players in sims before FHM? and I also see some great player under 1800 TPE with the FHM simulation. that all should show you that there is nothing to honor next to this TPE Leader List!!!

again your Asshole McZ

TPE Inflation means shit, everyone has had the same opportunity to get TPE the last 10 seasons, we still see a very few select people hit 2k TPE and they are all dedicated members, or were dedicated members at that point.

If the TPE max is 2000 or 4000 doesn't really matter, it's just a number.
We should celebrate the people that devote time to make their players the absolute best they can be and considering how few there is, I'd say it's not an easy feat.

If we reward people who chase the most ice time for their own players, or to pad their stats in every way possible to make them self feel great. Or join cup chase by jumping between contender after contender. Why shouldn't we reward the people who decided they will try to do every task presented to them.

There's two things that should be honored, dedication and performance.

RETIRED

I never left Buffalo, sths doesn't reward stacked teams and as a result I didn't end up accumulating records and awards like you McZ.

When you look at that list of 2K tier players, you don't see a lot of bouncing around. Instead, you see dedication and loyalty, earning TPE to make their team better. All of them could have won awards if they went to the worst teams and played every minute, but they sacrificed individual success for team success.

Seems like a valid point as it is one of the more rare achievements

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

06-02-2020, 05:52 AMMayuu Wrote: There's two things that should be honored, dedication and performance.
And dedication > performance.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

for me high TPE dedicate not a super active top member! that is my fact in that case! that can also be a 1500-1999 TPE player!

and the comment that you give a shit about the past @Mayuu that is terrible! you have here still tons of members from day one, season 10, season 20 and so on today and they are top members! like Otrebor, Leafs4ever, RED, Wasty, Fever and many more! they never had a player over 1950 TPE what I know!? but they were on the top of the Top TPE Tier list in the past! and they were all the time here top members! sorry but that all is the wrong way!

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins: