Create Account

2000 TPE badge

06-02-2020, 06:35 AMMutedfaith Wrote:
06-02-2020, 05:52 AMMayuu Wrote: There's two things that should be honored, dedication and performance.
And dedication > performance.

that is true! especially in random sim engines :D
but still TPE work on a player havent the effect as some other moves like to help the league in different ways! JR as example is simming for the league now seasons over seasons but what I know he never was over 2000 TPE with a player .... so for what dedication if you talk about adding TPE? you never must be a top active community member for become 2000 TPE.

that is my opinion and I know its not popular but I look on all fact from all sides and not loopsided directly on one side! I thought you know me both from BUF in my time there! I never changed in that part! I ask always myself about the other sides and not only one! and this conclusion brings me to my opinion here. its pathetic to only look from one side about leage wide wanted decisions! that also brought in the TPE inflation and many other shit like the punishment system and so on!

and again Asshole McZ

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

06-02-2020, 06:56 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: for me high TPE dedicate not a super active top member! that is my fact in that case! that can also be a 1500-1999 TPE player!

and the comment that you give a shit about the past @Mayuu that is terrible! you have here still tons of members from day one, season 10, season 20 and so on today and they are top members! like Otrebor, Leafs4ever, RED, Wasty, Fever and many more! they never had a player over 1950 TPE what I know!? but they were on the top of the Top TPE Tier list in the past! and they were all the time here top members! sorry but that all is the wrong way!

I give up.

RETIRED

06-02-2020, 07:03 AMMayuu Wrote:
06-02-2020, 06:56 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: for me high TPE dedicate not a super active top member! that is my fact in that case! that can also be a 1500-1999 TPE player!

and the comment that you give a shit about the past @Mayuu that is terrible! you have here still tons of members from day one, season 10, season 20 and so on today and they are top members! like Otrebor, Leafs4ever, RED, Wasty, Fever and many more! they never had a player over 1950 TPE what I know!? but they were on the top of the Top TPE Tier list in the past! and they were all the time here top members! sorry but that all is the wrong way!

I give up.

Suprised you attempted to win an argument with McZ in the first place

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2020, 08:35 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Meh, idk how many badges we want, and i'd rather see a simmer badge than a 2k badge. I wouldn't riot if it was added though.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

I remembering rallying against TPE inflation not celebrating it smh

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

06-02-2020, 02:08 AMAvakael Wrote: How many players have actually reached 2k now? I know I was only like the 10th or 11th (including 4 others from my own class), but I bet there's been at least twice that now.

24 atm including the S45 guys. And I can’t give you an exact numbers but I know there is ~1000 players (including recreates) that won either a CC, all star, or was nommed for an award.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

can we get a "didnt quit in the 2nd season" badge for 1000 TPE getters?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-02-2020, 10:13 AMluketd Wrote:
06-02-2020, 02:08 AMAvakael Wrote: How many players have actually reached 2k now? I know I was only like the 10th or 11th (including 4 others from my own class), but I bet there's been at least twice that now.

24 atm including the S45 guys. And I can’t give you an exact numbers but I know there is ~1000 players (including recreates) that won either a CC, all star, or was nommed for an award.

add 4-star badge to that list. Now what harm would it be to have 24 users get that badge (no one has ever made two 2k TPE players so far)?

RETIRED

I love the idea of adding a simmer badge and a 2K badge.

The 2k badge gives something people can work towards, that of title oomph to persevere

06-02-2020, 10:17 AMMayuu Wrote:
06-02-2020, 10:13 AMluketd Wrote: 24 atm including the S45 guys. And I can’t give you an exact numbers but I know there is ~1000 players (including recreates) that won either a CC, all star, or was nommed for an award.

add 4-star badge to that list. Now what harm would it be to have 24 users get that badge (no one has ever made two 2k TPE players so far)?

Don’t believe so. The first to do it was Esa, and Randy Randleman and they retired in the S40’s.

06-02-2020, 10:26 AMluketd Wrote:
06-02-2020, 10:17 AMMayuu Wrote: add 4-star badge to that list. Now what harm would it be to have 24 users get that badge (no one has ever made two 2k TPE players so far)?

Don’t believe so. The first to do it was Esa, and Randy Randleman and they retired in the S40’s.

so people out here telling me it's a participation award when it's one of the least achieved thing on this site?

people smoking crack today?

RETIRED

06-02-2020, 10:27 AMMayuu Wrote:
06-02-2020, 10:26 AMluketd Wrote: Don’t believe so. The first to do it was Esa, and Randy Randleman and they retired in the S40’s.

so people out here telling me it's a participation award when it's one of the least achieved thing on this site?

people don't like seeing celebration for achievments they never got

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

06-02-2020, 10:28 AMCitizen of Adraa Wrote:
06-02-2020, 10:27 AMMayuu Wrote: so people out here telling me it's a participation award when it's one of the least achieved thing on this site?

people don't like seeing celebration for achievements they never got

true.

RETIRED

06-02-2020, 10:27 AMMayuu Wrote:
06-02-2020, 10:26 AMluketd Wrote: Don’t believe so. The first to do it was Esa, and Randy Randleman and they retired in the S40’s.

More people won the Rox Mexico than got to 2k.

A cool little 2k badge (and a simmer badge!) is a nice nod to those who stuck it out for the long run.

Like @karey said, both of those really reward some dedication and we already acknowledge its difficulty on the site. Getting 2000 TPE is hard. You have to miss next to nothing, do well in predictions, at the time we had to do fucking pbps, you had to avoid getting hit by a car, you had to hope for some milestones along the way. Just so many things that can happen in your career for that march to be derailed. Dedicating what ends up being about two real life years of always being active on the site isn't easy.

The simmer badge is even more obvious for why that should happen.

Both great ideas.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page