Create Account

SHL Onion: SHL Onion Copies Itself
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2020, 08:17 PM by TheHockeyist.)

The SHL Onion, originally written by none other than @StamkosFan, has been plagiarized by two different people claiming to be editors for the SHL Onion.

When pressed, StamkosFan admitted that "I really like to see people copy the SHL Onion. That is evidence that you have a very successful product. I will be writing more articles in the time, and I will definitely hire these two people as editors."

The next day, he took it back and called for HO to ban these two people from the site as well as ensure that they were guaranteed digestive problems later in life. Why that thing specifically no one knows. Speculation exists. Maybe StamkosFan suffers from digestive problems?

Dude, stup. I am tryin o wierrndnfdianntsdgtutrgiugdnhfcgvgfcbb ngvgbgv vh hvvh hvhvhvvvvvvvfggfgfgffgdfdggddgtnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Great, now I have to start over. Thank you StamkosFan.

tears page out of typewriter, shreds it

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

Why would you write "dude stop" instead of just saying it :bigthink:

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

but also, 7/7 great article. I will hire you to my company, the SHL Onion.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]