Create Account

S54 WFT #2 - Family Rivalry

Jagger Fouquette has 3 siblings, Johnny, Jinjang and Richard. Unfortunately for the Fouquette lineage, Johnny and Richard are complete fucking idiots who leech off of Jagger's paycheck which is why he very often doesnt have money to pay for training. Jinjang, however, being adopted, doesn't suffer from the same idiot blood as the rest of the family and is a very successful lawyer in downtown Manhattan.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Id like to say that none of those options are the best family. The best SHL family is clearly the Cuddles family. With Teddy and Ambacas, there is no family that could possibly be better

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

the Aittokallio family was the first family to come to mind since its pretty much the only bloodline that id recognize multiple names from. though they have accomplished many great things in the league it actually looks to me as if the McZerhl family may edge them out. that trophy list is just a bit longer and you cant really argue when you see McZ family members have been 1st All Stars 7 different times.

Alex Petrenko has one younger sister who has never really been into sports. She's always been more into fashion and music and stuff like that, but she still thinks it's cool that her big brother is a hockey player in America. She really liked when he played for the Outlaws because when she came to visit they could go to LA and every so often they'd see a celebrity. Though San Francisco is still in California it's not as glamorous as LA, so she's kind of bummed out. It's still America, though.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

Whilst in Japan

EVO: large bellowing laugh

RSO: Hey cousin, are they refering to me?

EVO: Give it time, you still need to develop. And get your nationalities sorted. Seriously, you make things annoying just because you'd like to follow some of my path.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2020, 11:58 PM by mdubz.)

The Petrikov family is probably one of the most recognizable Russian Hockey families in the SMJHL. With Mikhail winning three cups, his elder son Andrei winning one, and Alexei only in his second season, there is a lot of trash talking at any family function. Of course Mikhail is the biggest name, having won two Quilha Agante trophies, as well as being nominated for a third within his four years in the league. He is the target that Alexei is shooting for, now that his Andrei has officially retired. Sadly, Andrei is the recipient of most of the trash talk, considering that he spent the shortest amount of time in the league, and minus winning a Four Star, was never really nominated for anything. Alexei has already been nominated for ROTY, as well as being an All Star within his rookie year, and being robbed of a spot on the All-Rookie Team.

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2020, 12:00 AM by caltroit_red_flames.)

My palye has a relationship with DeMaricus Smyth who is one of my best friens on the SHL! He and I have been friends for a really long time, ever since we got drafted together in STL!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]