Create Account

S54 WFT #2 - Family Rivalry
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2020, 08:01 PM by BlackLabelBird.)

Sigrid Birdstrom, my younger brother. Quite an age difference between us, as I was already in junior leagues at the time of his birth. He is athletic, playing football and hockey, though I'm not sure if he'll choose to focus solely on athletics or if so, which sport he'll focus on. He'll keep up with my games a continent away, and has even given me some critique about some decisions I've made on ice, how to avoid a dumb penalty I took, my positioning, and watching players that don't have the puck just as much as the one who does. He's got a good eye for the game, perhaps he'll follow in my footsteps.

[Image: uxBTBCX.png]
Berserkers norway

McZ surely does have some credentials to back up their name. Lots of success and dedication amongst the family, it's really hard to compare. Also, Balls Time is best time.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Me and my brother both played I still do obvisouly, but my brother claims he played because I wouldent call it playing, this man had absolutly negative ability, his passes wernt passes shots were not shots and dekes were more like geeks. Entire bum he was while I michael fitted reigned supreme

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Player Backstory
Asts are siblings with his teammate and line mate Aumy Jr. They are teammates and they have sibling competition for real. They played together in school team and after Aumy Jr signed with Raptors Asts did the same. Now they are teammates at best team of smjhl and entire shl community Smile

50+ words Smile

[Image: QqjQFxx.png]
[Image: zdXC6eb.png] [Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

Panico has got 2 siblings, both are younger. A brother and a sister. His little brother is only 10, just started playing hockey. Seeing his older brother Panda make it into the SMJHL got Ursus super excited about the game as a whole. Panda's little sister is 17, never played hockey herself. But she is a huge LAX player. Panda and Pizzly always mess around with lacrosse sticks and try to score on one another. As a whole the Panico family is not really competitive between all the siblings. Just a family full of bear huggers and love.

[Image: panico.png]

The McZerhl Family really cannot be disputed as the best family ever in the SHL's storied history. With the Challenge Cup counts in addition to the individual player awards and excellence, it's really no contest.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Fiddler has one brother, Michael Fitted. Between them they have 4 4 star cup rings and soon to have 2 challenger cups at least on their fingers.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Nick Brain didn't have siblings and was an only child. In a way, he missed siblings, but he lived near several families in Shrewsbury with children, and that helped fill the void of similar-age companionship.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

I have four brothers. My two older brothers didn't play hockey so there wasn't much rivalry there. My two youngers brothers did. They had a lot more natural talent than I did. When we would play pond hockey they would dangle on me and then I would beat the snot out of them. Neither of them wanted to go pro but our rivalry is probably what pushed me to go for it.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Daniel Laforest had one older sister who was more into books than any type of sports. The closest "sporty siblings" he had were his childhood friends who grew up together from the age of 9 to current day. Constantly competing with one another either on ice or road hockey tournaments or long ass summer seasons. We played all day everyday regardless of the whether outside or the condition of the ice inside!

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

My player does indeed have a brother, a half brother. He doesn't play the sports but rather serves the country as an officer in the U.S. Coast Guard. Their not very close and have only met a few times in life, but they do try to keep in touch for major holidays and for news regarding nieces.

Burlok has eight rambunctious brothers and two burly parents that are all constantly brawling and jockeying for supremacy. I guess it's kind of like the Brady Bunch if the Brady Bunch were all WWE wrestlers. Ever since Burlok was old enough to stand he had to overcome physical battles to get... pretty much anywhere. If you wanted to be in the shower for more than fifteen seconds you had to be strong enough to hold the door shut, or slippery enough to evade your brothers' grapples. If you wanted to learn to read you had to subjugate two brothers so that you could stand tall enough in a three-high stack to get the children's books off the top shelf. Why were they up that high? So that you had to fight for it.

Burlok thinks that this chaos translated to his prime physical abilities and high compete level in hockey. Burlok's therapist thinks that this chaos is why he's a high anxiety individual with a difficultly expressing love in a healthy way.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

In terms of family unfortunately my player Knox Booth did not have a sibling and absolutely would have loved to have one. In a way I wish I would have included a brother in my story but I am glad with how the story has gone. If you've followed my media you'll also know that Knox is now without both his parents, so it's a bit of a lonely road for now, but maybe that one day will change? Bring on the love! Bring on the babies!

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Austin Roenick has two siblings. One is a nerd but also a scientist and the other is a European football player so that is fun. Austin is the only hockey player in his family but he is the best hockey player in his family which is very good.

But his uncle is Leafer Rielly who is a stinker and nothing but a dumb idiot.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Niccolo Livius was raised as an only child. Growing up outside the city of Florence, Italy. However only two years ago Livius learned the interesting news that his father had had another child while traveling abroad in his youth. That child had been raised by his mother, who Livius’s father had lost contact with due to the technological limitations of the time. The brother he never knew he had… now lived in America. He is looking forward to reuniting with his long lost brother soon.

w - 85