Create Account

Mark Rycroft, The Colorado Avalanche, and his hateful statements

06-02-2020, 07:15 PMjcfbey01 Wrote: I support peaceful protests that are occurring, I believe that all lives matter, no matter race, sex, or beliefs. But if you believe in shooting cops that are trying to protect and save their city, then don't talk to me because that's fucking messed up.

I support peaceful protests that are occurring, I believe that all lives matter, no matter race, sex, or beliefs. But if you believe in shooting cops black people that are trying to protect and save their city be alive, then don't talk to me because that's fucking messed up.

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mark Rycroft, The Colorado Avalanche, and his hateful statements - by hotdog - 06-02-2020, 08:16 PM