Create Account

Mark Rycroft, The Colorado Avalanche, and his hateful statements

I totally agree that the justice system in the US is messed up and clearly biased against pretty much every minority group in existence, but I do think saying ACAB is a reductive argument because police are so localized that saying every police system has these same issues is ignoring that not all police systems are made alike. Is burning down your own city ok? Absolutely not, I don't care who's doing it. Is it a coincidence that there's a lot more violence in cities that have had more police issues in the past? Nope. There are definitely people attempting to agitate or LARPing their anarchist fantasies, but all and all the real violent riots seem to be relatively confined to areas where there are problems w police. I live in Detroit, and shit has been comparatively calm both here and in nearby Flint because we have very good police chiefs that try to make police members of the community, not above it and it's really showed. This stuff should be standard countrywide but it's clearly not or we wouldn't be having these issues.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mark Rycroft, The Colorado Avalanche, and his hateful statements - by Duff101 - 06-02-2020, 11:13 PM