Create Account

SHL Onion: HO Shocked to Learn Tomen is Not Buffalo GM
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2020, 07:58 PM by StamkosFan.)

HO was shocked to learn that @Tomen is not the GM of the Buffalo Stampede, in spite of widespread belief to the contrary. While investigating an instance of tampering, HO uncovered evidence that the Stampede GM was actually @WannabeFinn from their team information thread. Members of the league swore that WannabeFinn was the co-GM, and the administrators were only able to come with one explanation.

“This is a clear example of the Mandela Effect. We cannot all collectively remember this wrong. Perhaps Tomen can shed some light onto how this happened. Maybe this all just a ploy for him to dodge the brunt of our fines and suspensions, disguising himself as a co. I just still can’t believe that this is true. The Buffalo Stampede are a lie,” said @nour on behalf of HO.

Buffalo’s own players expressed surprise in light of these relevations. There is reportedly unrest in the Stampede locker room as team leaders call to restore order and demanding WBF’s immediate resignation. #NotMyGM is trending amongst SHL Twitter users.

Next up on the Onion News Network: Wondering how to get your bad PT idea accepted out of the suggestion box? Just follow these tips on how to pick as narrow of a topic as possible.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Laughing

good luck on your quest to earn more money :eyes:

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

O wow

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

the scumbag wannabe finn is our gm?

Inject all of these threads directly into my veins

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Leeout

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Confession Time: I didn't know WBF was the GM until last season. I thought it was Tomen.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Idgi

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

06-03-2020, 09:24 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: Confession Time: I didn't know WBF was the GM until last season. I thought it was Tomen.
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-03-2020, 10:26 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
06-03-2020, 09:24 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: Confession Time: I didn't know WBF was the GM until last season. I thought it was Tomen.
[Image: giphy.gif]

there is 2 things I want. Hotdog as NEW GM and Tomen as BUF Gm.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

06-03-2020, 10:28 PMluketd Wrote:
06-03-2020, 10:26 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

there is 2 things I want. Hotdog as NEW GM and Tomen as BUF Gm.
[Image: cf-dafuq.gif]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-03-2020, 10:30 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
06-03-2020, 10:28 PMluketd Wrote: there is 2 things I want. Hotdog as NEW GM and Tomen as BUF Gm.
[Image: cf-dafuq.gif]

Looks like that’s a yes

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Never forget FRAUDbefinn and HOAXmen havent retired Charles Walker’s or @Avakael ‘s player Metzler’s number or even acknowledged our DEVOTION to buffalo because they both suck.

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

06-03-2020, 10:44 PMZombiewolf Wrote: Never forget FRAUDbefinn and HOAXmen havent retired Charles Walker’s or @Avakael ‘s player Metzler’s number or even acknowledged our DEVOTION to buffalo because they both suck.
That is because half the damn team has number 9 lmao

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]