Create Account

I´m not donating
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2020, 07:40 AM by Mayuu.)

06-03-2020, 07:21 AMjRuutu Wrote: We live in a weird world, quite interesting how you are not allowed to criticize the so-called oppressed African-Americans and their movement/actions without being labeled as racist. And I wondered the same thing when I saw one person carrying 5 or 6 boxes of sneakers out of a store, and I wondered the same when someone died when trying to open an ATM.

fuck you, you racist piece of shit.

RETIRED

06-03-2020, 07:26 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Honestly, probably. What else is there to do? At the end of the day, things can be replaced. Lives cannot.

I don´t know, pretty extreme to me to trash everything. Are they still going to protest when everything is on the ground? If they are, why go through the step of destroying everything?

06-03-2020, 07:26 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: The smartest people in the neighborhood are leading these protests and directing the protestors to use common sense by targeting police stations, government institutions, large corporations that are also very complicit in enforcing a system that preys on the poor, who are disproportionately people of color, telling people to stop when crossing a line, discouraging violence against human beings. But, yes, you are right that they want to cause chaos but that is not all the vast majority of the protesters want. I will say it again - they want to affect changes on an institutional level to create a society that affords all people, regardless of race, religion, gender, etc. an equal opportunity.

Does not sound very smart to me, are those same community leaders responsible when things do get out of hand? You could say things have gotten out of hand already. Are they the ones who clean the streets and communities when its all over? Are they going to rebuild anything?

If the goverment/cities refuse to rebuild those destroyed parts, what are the the rioting/protesting people going to do?

06-03-2020, 07:26 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Of course not. But let's not forget that it is not the norm for the police to be killing/acting violent/overstepping the boundaries of so many people and it is so obvious that there is a huge need for accountability.

Does the race of the police officer matter? More than likely fair to assume that not all police officers are white? Can a black person be a racist towards another black person?

06-03-2020, 07:26 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Civil disobedience is one of the best ways to get in touch with the government when peaceful protests fall on deaf ears.
Sure, no denying that, but burning stores and looting, is that really needed?

06-03-2020, 07:26 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: You don't hear news on it, no. The media is naturally focused on negative stories. Black Lives Matter is actually a really tremendous organisation that is trying to do so much for underpriviledged people and communities but only gets publicity when they are protesting, unfortunately. If you are interested, I encourage you to browse their website at https://blacklivesmatter.com/ and take a look at the actions they are taking that include promotion of black leaders, artists, politicians as well as checking out the chapters across the United States that are engaging in community building.

Would still be nice to hear more about the ´other side´, in social media for example and not just pure negativity all the time. Black on black crime is a real issue as well. Thanks for the link!

06-03-2020, 07:12 AMjRuutu Wrote:
06-03-2020, 05:52 AMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: And you are telling us this for exactly what reason?
Oh I´m sorry, I thought this was the general section of the forum. I did not realize I had to come to you first to ask for permission. I will learn from this and ask first next time. If that is what you are after here.
No, it's absolutely not and you are absolutely and completely aware of what I am asking you here, but you would rather play an idiot like you always do because that's more fun for you right? How about you actually grow the fuck up and stop stirring shit for your own amusement, like an actual adult human being normally does or is that too opressive to you?

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

no one asked ruutu. ugly man

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

TBF, i dont think anyone approves of looting and stealing, but when nothing happens no matter how many peaceful Protests and such attempts are made, how do you get them to listen?

It might be the necessary evil to bring about change to an evil system. Some sacrifices might be necessary for the greater good. Hopefully these stores being looted gets the help they need to rebuild and get on their feet again, and im sure that will happen in the end.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Another brilliant take by big minded Ruutu. Oh boy.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

06-03-2020, 07:27 AMLeoben Wrote:
06-03-2020, 07:21 AMjRuutu Wrote: Quite interesting also that quite few are not out there without wearing some kind of mask to hide their identity, why is that? Surely protesting and rioting should be done with your own face?

That might have more to do with the virus than people trying to remain anonymous.  Although social distancing be damned from what I've seen on TV.
I sincerely doubt it, but never know, maybe the virus does plays a part.

06-03-2020, 07:34 AMsköldpaddor Wrote:
06-03-2020, 07:21 AMjRuutu Wrote: so-called oppressed African-Americans

“I’m not a racist I just like to casually dismiss systematic racism as a hobby in my free time”
Thats nice, I just try to share my thoughts and learn from this great community of ours that by the sound of it so much ahead in thinking than I am.

06-03-2020, 07:53 AMjRuutu Wrote:
06-03-2020, 07:27 AMLeoben Wrote: That might have more to do with the virus than people trying to remain anonymous.  Although social distancing be damned from what I've seen on TV.
I sincerely doubt it, but never know, maybe the virus does plays a part.

06-03-2020, 07:34 AMsköldpaddor Wrote: “I’m not a racist I just like to casually dismiss systematic racism as a hobby in my free time”
Thats nice, I just try to share my thoughts and learn from this great community of ours that by the sound of it so much ahead in thinking than I am.

please stop sharing your thoughts.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

I am ashamed as a Finn to read such ignorant thoughts that are full of privilege which you do not seem to understand. These types of thoughts are better kept to yourself. If you’ve lived as a white man in Finland your whole life, you really do not know what you are talking about.

[Image: MrEjaPX.png]

[Image: M6lTFl2.jpg]

06-03-2020, 07:59 AMMurtsi Wrote: I am ashamed as a Finn to read such ignorant thoughts that are full of privilege which you do not seem to understand. These types of thoughts are better kept to yourself. If you’ve lived as a white man in Finland your whole life, you really do not know what you are talking about.
It's okay. jRuutu is now an honorary Latvian.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

06-03-2020, 07:40 AMMayuu Wrote:
06-03-2020, 07:21 AMjRuutu Wrote: We live in a weird world, quite interesting how you are not allowed to criticize the so-called oppressed African-Americans and their movement/actions without being labeled as racist. And I wondered the same thing when I saw one person carrying 5 or 6 boxes of sneakers out of a store, and I wondered the same when someone died when trying to open an ATM.

fuck you, you racist piece of shit.
The Swedes and their welcoming attitude, when are you going to apologize for treating Finnish people like dirt hundreds of years ago?

06-03-2020, 07:45 AMCitizen of Adraa Wrote:
06-03-2020, 07:12 AMjRuutu Wrote: Oh I´m sorry, I thought this was the general section of the forum. I did not realize I had to come to you first to ask for permission. I will learn from this and ask first next time. If that is what you are after here.
No, it's absolutely not and you are absolutely and completely aware of what I am asking you here, but you would rather play an idiot like you always do because that's more fun for you right? How about you actually grow the fuck up and stop stirring shit for your own amusement, like an actual adult human being normally does or is that too opressive to you?

If I want to have a discussion in SHL, I think it´s my right to try and do so. Up to you then if you reply or even read my comments.

Ruutu you're a fucking mong mate

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

peaceful protests are dumb and accomplish nothing. If you're relying on standing in a place as a mass of people to enact societal change then you are a chump and deserve the lack of change that ensues.

this has been my take of the day.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Big time yikes

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Sir, this is a Wendy's.